Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
it seems at least windows 8 need for run this
"The procedure entrypoint CreateFile2 could not be located in the kernel32.dll"
=)

Reactions: adelmilan

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Why a demon, a "lord" even, doesn't have a gigantic veiny horsemeat and massive cum tanks?? Why can't you rape the fuck out of everything, all the way through, with it? Why does it have such a patetic genitalia?

What a preposterous waste...
Exact reason I didn't even bother.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Why a demon, a "lord" even, doesn't have a gigantic veiny horsemeat and massive cum tanks?? Why can't you rape the fuck out of everything, all the way through, with it? Why does it have such pathetic genitalia?

What a preposterous waste...
This is actually disappointing, and it does feel like a missed opportunity. I'll still follow though to see if anything changes. It couldn't be that difficult for the developer to work with.

alterEggus

Jan 12, 2021
Interesting concept. Are you using Paragon Characters? Are the knights Greystone?. Just curious. You can always use Khaimera as well, I love that one, check it on the Marketplace, but of course you will need to add a "Functional Dick" on it. Again, loved the concept. On my humble opinion, later you can add classes, like you can choose play as the Monster, the Maiden or the Knight, maybe a Monster-Hunter?. Thanks for posting it.

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Pretty good so far but as with all big productions like this, I just hope you (and your team if you have one) know what they're doing and are committed to the project. But I really love the concept and agree with some others in the thread that there is a serious lack of dominant male mc ncon games.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DreadLordDefiler-V13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
How do you get other scenes? i only get options to turn her around and defile at the altar. i don't see any other options like kneeling her down or anything

T3naciuos

Apr 18, 2023
How do you get other scenes? i only get options to turn her around and defile at the altar. i don't see any other options like kneeling her down or anything
I don't think there is any other options at the moment, they were all i could do aswel.

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Really nice potential. But I would be happy to disable the camera tilt when moving sideways.

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
unsurprising but unfortunate... any reason given?
Final Update:

I stopped development shortly after the Hamas attacks in Israel. In spite of my best efforts to bring myself to work I could not shake the guilt from working on a game that promotes sexual violence. With the massive increase in rapes in Europe and the United States due to immigration I've decide to halt development entirely. The game will no longer be available for download but I will leave this page up for the time being.

May God forgive me.

"I wouldn't even touch this subject with pliers. But that sounds like a poor excuse."

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Final Update:

I stopped development shortly after the Hamas attacks in Israel. In spite of my best efforts to bring myself to work I could not shake the guilt from working on a game that promotes sexual violence. With the massive increase in rapes in Europe and the United States due to immigration I've decide to halt development entirely. The game will no longer be available for download but I will leave this page up for the time being.

May God forgive me.

"I wouldn't even touch this subject with pliers. But that sounds like a poor excuse."
welp..... thats.... uh.... yeah thats... something...

thanks fort the info tho... not your fault the dev is apparently either a moron or just throwing out the weakest excuse ever

KoboldOverlord

Mar 21, 2021
Maybe one day we'll finally get a game like this... Maybe. Real shame, first moonlight brothel and now this, I was looking foward to this getting more updates, it seemed really promising for a while with how frequently it updated, but alas...

Reactions: DarkWatcher_2018
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote