4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Picsart_23-10-14_06-15-36-237.jpg

Overview:
In order to defile an Elven Maiden you must first defeat one in combat. Once she has been incapacitated you can pick her up by pressing the E key. After which you must bring her to the Altar located inside the Lair (Starting area). The Altar is directly opposite the entrance. (See video for clarification). Once there you can press E to defile her.

Defilement is a glance based cinematic interaction which can be controlled by looking at various points of interesting and selecting them by pressing the Left Mouse Button. A brief description of each action will appear in text on the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-14
Release Date: 2023-10-12
Developer: DreadLordDefiler - -
Censored: No
Version: 13
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

yFuw_N.jpg DDU7XD.jpg d2GmBY.jpg MCWfPq.jpg m7W0MY.gif 042aOn.gif
Lqw+Ak.gif hMIMPR.gif 1uuruN.gif 7VVq0J.gif uW7cbj.gif

Last edited:

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
Will research this later, thx.

Post research:
It's a really dark game visual wise indeed, once you get outside it gets better though.
There's no need to fight the elves, you can just go to the altar, press E and grab a juicy maiden out of thin air.
It does look fun having an Elf in your hand and even funnier after one hit you and the elf you had in your hand becomes a plank with 0 weight.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Who is the MC? Demon Lord or Hero(Human)??
IMO -
1. If the Demon Lord is MC then I can understand that MC will dominate the girls and make a harem of slaves. And it would be so much interesting if he can make some of his best slaves into his *subordinate by inseminating with his magical seed.
# By *subordinate I mean making them like this:
Subordinate.png
# It would be best if MC, Demon Lord can Transform himself into Human Form. Like this:
DemonKing.jpg

2. And if the MC is the Hero of some sort or a human... Then I don't need to say anything... The MC will undoubtedly get NTR'ed.... and if MC get NTR'ed, I'm out of here... Good luck!

bastuden

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 2895012

Overview:
Dominate, Defile, & Devour the heroes of Mythalon in this Adult RPG.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-01
Release Date: 2023-09-01
Developer: DreadLordDefiler
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2895053 View attachment 2895054 View attachment 2895056 View attachment 2895057 View attachment 2895058
this is the style of game I been waiting on for years here and I definitely plan to support you! Here's what I'd like to see:

- Defilement can happen anywhere once defeat happens
- Larger open world map, randomly procedurally generated female NPCs to defile
- more sexual positions
- more expressive faces for those being defiled

-

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
IMO -
1. If the Demon Lord is MC then I can understand that MC will dominate the girls and make a harem of slaves. And it would be so much interesting if he can make some of his best slaves into his *subordinate by inseminating with his magical seed.
View attachment 2895137
# It would be best if MC, Demon Lord can Transform himself into Human Form. Like this:
View attachment 2895150

2. And if the MC is the Hero of some sort or a human... Then I don't need to say anything... The MC will undoubtedly get NTR'ed.... and if MC get NTR'ed, I'm out of here... Good luck!
the Demon Lord is the MC

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Imagine a game with darkness but also different shades of CONTRAST so you can see details...just imagine that...thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: flannan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DreadLordDefiler-V1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Snak108

May 20, 2020
Nothing. No attack button. No content. All you can do is jump, kick and run around an unlit room. You can't even kick things. In real life, eyes adjust based on the amount of light. Hate it when devs turn off the built in auto exposure settings for more "artistic control" at the expense of artistic integrity and realism. But maybe it's just early and it will be re enabled later. I love the idea but was hoping to see some actual content.

Reactions: Remplier

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
It's a proof of concept build, not even an 'alpha' so temper your expectations. Hoping the demon MC gets a true demon cock and not just a big red human one.

Reactions: bobby_tables

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
IMO -
View attachment 2895137
View attachment 2895150

I would like to add that pregnancy and breeding would be also a good touch to further nurture your demon hordes. And would be hot as hell.

bastuden

Mar 23, 2019
So glad a game like this is finally being made! I've grown pretty tired of the lack of male dominant MC where sex is a reward rather than a fail state/gameover.
bro same, which is why I want the most out of this game as far as a sandbox. We probably won't get another game like this for a long time, so I rather have a larger world and have the female NPC procedurally generated, plus add a few dozen sexual positions to keep things fresh. These styles of games just don't come along often so I rather have it be endless lol.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Interesting game, seen similar. Hope this one wont fall or break in mid of development.

Too dark tho, hopefully we will get some dark vision ability or settings in options to adjust that.

Otherwise looks promising, dark, eerie and violent; a perfect recipe for satisfaction.

We really need big games that succeed. Because there are just few you can count on fingers sadly.

Good luck with development.

Reactions: bobby_tables
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote