4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Game is interesting and have high hopes for this, keep up the good work.
I'll probably donate when i have some extra cash lying around.

Reactions: bobby_tables

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Nothing. No attack button. No content. All you can do is jump, kick and run around an unlit room. You can't even kick things. In real life, eyes adjust based on the amount of light. Hate it when devs turn off the built in auto exposure settings for more "artistic control" at the expense of artistic integrity and realism. But maybe it's just early and it will be re enabled later. I love the idea but was hoping to see some actual content.
May help if you explored a little more and actually left the room their are attack buttons left and right mouse and their are guards to smite

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
How do you do anything? I killed the guards, took the elven maiden, now i'm just walking around with her by the throat. Tried evrery key on the keyboard, nothing...

Reactions: MoreNow

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
the game have a good concept, but the prentation needs ALOT of work. this is your SALES pitch for funding for your game, there is no core to your prentation.
it need some sort of content to center the game around, your game is too dark to make anything out in graphic wise, it chews your cpu every 30-60 secs, no sex contant or story setting.
if you have picked anyone of content to centerpeice it around the game and build it from there would been a great starting point.

Reactions: Anti-Fun

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
How do you do anything? I killed the guards, took the elven maiden, now i'm just walking around with her by the throat. Tried evrery key on the keyboard, nothing...
same. after grabbing her, cant do anything with her anywhere or use her on the devices or anything.

game is WAY too dark. I love the style, and for some areas, completely dark in small places can be cool, but the map is way way way too dark throughout.

Reactions: javonna744

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
It really needs like an explainer wall when you first go in...controls...how to capture and have sex.... deve alludes to sex scenes...but I can't seem to start any. Had carptured girl in my hands, and also found the bound girl on table...but couldnt interact with either.

Reactions: gh11515144

gh11515144

Jun 3, 2017
It really needs like an explainer wall when you first go in...controls...how to capture and have sex.... deve alludes to sex scenes...but I can't seem to start any. Had carptured girl in my hands, and also found the bound girl on table...but couldnt interact with either.

Defilement:

In order to defile an Elven Maiden you must first defeat one in combat. Once she has been incapacitated you can pick her up by pressing the E key. After which you must bring her to the Altar located inside the Lair (Starting area). The Altar is directly opposite the entrance. (See video for clarification). Once there you can press E to defile her.

Defilement is a glance based cinematic interaction which can be controlled by looking at various points of interesting and selecting them by pressing the Left Mouse Button. A brief description of each action will appear in text on the screen.

Have fun and if you enjoy the game consider donating to it's development!

Reactions: revilevi

MoonRiver2015

Nov 17, 2022
Concept is good,but still many things to work on... Especially it's too dark, I don't even know there is exit before i read the comment here...

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
uuh, i have no clue what to do..... :unsure:
The game has been updated and some errors have been fixed. Try it now, and, there is a video, perhaps it will be useful for you to watch it if you get stuck.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ghost6boob9

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Loving this it takes me back to days of old when gamers had to use their brain ,Keep up the good work

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I see nobody's talking about the kitchen... ok.
On the other hand, I've never seen a game where you butcher humans, could be interesting.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote