4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nerwkxd

Jun 10, 2024
womp womp sol eroanim finished

edit: uh this is not the finished srry guys

Last edited:

CariCosituh

Nov 12, 2021
Do you guys know how to start Sol's story? I did the 10 quests with Haiden, but nothing new showed up on the map
Just figured it out, you have to do the quest called "Final Preparations" again in the Undercity and a new quest marker thingy pops up in the arena

Reactions: Selg

CariCosituh

Nov 12, 2021
it's just weird that it doesn't give you any way to know that's what you have to do, I felt like my game was just bugged...

Lalolanda22

Dec 4, 2023
it's just weird that it doesn't give you any way to know that's what you have to do, I felt like my game was just bugged...
yeah this game has a problem of not giving indicators for some stuff. If it wasn't for me reading the patch notes, I would have never realized now I have to summon Sol in order to do the Faction Dregan missions and unlock the shit i need to train the Dregan characters

Leif/Shade - Link and Dark Link (Legend of Zelda)
Soren - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Askr - Emil (Tales of Symphonia 2)
Zel- Alm (Fire Emblem)
Sol - Pit (Kid Icarus)
Heiden - Euden (Dragalia Lost)
Ayers - Elsword (Elsword)
Also who tf is Seilon based on. he´s like the only one I can't pinpoint and it's kinda driving me crazy lol

Last edited:

fourseven

Oct 28, 2021
There's a bug for me, I do not have the throne room constructed and sol is phase into an object in which I cannot interact with him, is there any places he can move to and how to move him?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes