4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

nerwkxd

Jun 10, 2024
womp womp sol eroanim finished

edit: uh this is not the finished srry guys

Last edited:

CariCosituh

Nov 12, 2021
Do you guys know how to start Sol's story? I did the 10 quests with Haiden, but nothing new showed up on the map
Just figured it out, you have to do the quest called "Final Preparations" again in the Undercity and a new quest marker thingy pops up in the arena

Reactions: Selg

CariCosituh

Nov 12, 2021
it's just weird that it doesn't give you any way to know that's what you have to do, I felt like my game was just bugged...

Lalolanda22

Dec 4, 2023
it's just weird that it doesn't give you any way to know that's what you have to do, I felt like my game was just bugged...
yeah this game has a problem of not giving indicators for some stuff. If it wasn't for me reading the patch notes, I would have never realized now I have to summon Sol in order to do the Faction Dregan missions and unlock the shit i need to train the Dregan characters

Leif/Shade - Link and Dark Link (Legend of Zelda)
Soren - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Askr - Emil (Tales of Symphonia 2)
Zel- Alm (Fire Emblem)
Sol - Pit (Kid Icarus)
Heiden - Euden (Dragalia Lost)
Ayers - Elsword (Elsword)
Also who tf is Seilon based on. he´s like the only one I can't pinpoint and it's kinda driving me crazy lol

Last edited:

fourseven

Oct 28, 2021
There's a bug for me, I do not have the throne room constructed and sol is phase into an object in which I cannot interact with him, is there any places he can move to and how to move him?

Azelhot

Jul 7, 2024
Is there a walkthrough/guide of some kind? I'm stuck after getting Zel and Alastor and can't for the life of me figure out how to advance in the story. Help?

Also, how do we transfer our saves from this version onto the latest?

Haloanimehead

Nov 8, 2023
Is there a walkthrough/guide of some kind? I'm stuck after getting Zel and Alastor and can't for the life of me figure out how to advance in the story. Help?

Also, how do we transfer our saves from this version onto the latest?
Did you check the event map or the Adventure menu for missions? Some time you have to do stuff like that to advance the story. You may even have to build something, like the bathhouse, training room, etc.

Azelhot

Jul 7, 2024
Did you check the event map or the Adventure menu for missions? Some time you have to do stuff like that to advance the story. You may even have to build something, like the bathhouse, training room, etc.
Just checked, and you're right! Turns out I had to do the small 10 sec mission, while I spent all this time doing the longer ones.

Do you also know how to import my save from one version onto another?

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension v.0.14.x

2024年6月26日 00:35・¥500
The new Dreadlord Ascension update is available with some new content and fixes! The hightlight of the update is Sol and Dregan, but there was also some additions to Radian in order to better the pacing of that world.

Changelogs v.0.14.1:
- Fixed a bug that would cause certain scenes to be skipped
- Other minor bugfixes

Changelogs v.0.14.0:
- added Sol as a new unit
- Added a defeat scene for Sol
- Added Sol's affinity scenes
- Added a date for Sol
- Added Sol's training
- Added Sol's broken clothes
- Added a new event chain involving Sol and Haiden
- Added a new furniture to the Dregan shop which is a picture of Sol and Haiden
- Added the 10th Haiden adventure for his research
- From now on, when playing Dregan, affinity stories, sex training, dates, the renown shop and all that stuff will be unlocked only at the very end of the Dregan story (which is after summoning Sol)
- Added two new missions to Dregan's renown missions
- From now on, when a world's story concludes, the world intro animation will play but with the characters appearing instead of their shadows
- Remade the attack animation for Leif and Shade
- Added new animations when Leif and Shade switch positions
- Extended cutscenes introducing Radian characters (the new parts are only pre combat, to see the additions, replay the hero challenge cutscenes in Radian)
- Improved Haiden's dragon's idle animation a little
- Various fixes and typo fixes

Dreadlord Ascension v.0.14.0 package and save
2024年6月26日 00:36・¥3,200
Asset package:

Complete save:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DreadlordAscension-0.14.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes