• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Dream Bar [Final] [Narusa]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6b554e2982525bb9d33ae9dc4b244c28.png

Overview:
You are the owner of a small bar, you hired a beautiful female waitress.
The story begins here, serving beer and fascinating food to our customers every day.
And at dawn, explore her hot body while she sleeps.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-13
Release Date: 2021-08-31
Developer: Narusa-
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you for sharing noxtek

87e396756d32a98dc35401e3e146fedf.png ec451308ce80e143b215d68cc507dcd9.png a1dd3e67bbb9fcef97f68f7cde3f1eca.png 21fc7a558036f520e83dfa451c0b7368.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
how bad is the MTL?
Probably bad enough that they tagged it as loli when the girl is most definitely not.
Even some of the icons for currency don't mach. Got gold that is spent on things that show gems, no real instruction, the names for what people order are all the same. Watch for the picture instead. Time wasting confirmation menu when selecting a thing to "make".

... Yeah, it's a mess.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Probably bad enough that they tagged it as loli when the girl is most definitely not.
Even some of the icons for currency don't mach. Got gold that is spent on things that show gems, no real instruction, the names for what people order are all the same. Watch for the picture instead. Time wasting confirmation menu when selecting a thing to "make".

... Yeah, it's a mess.
Agreed.

Without, at the very least, some kind of instructions on how to proceed you get absolutely nowhere.

Customer orders a beer, you match the picture, and go to a making screen with a cauldron, a couple of arrow buttons and a completion bar. No matter where I've clicked the only thing that happens is that the day timer runs out.

At the end of the day you get a "sleeping" screen where she's standing there in her pajamas. It's pretty much the same as making beer. You can squeeze her tits, to no effect, and can do nothing else as it has a pop-up that tells you that you have to take her clothes off... HOW? Again, clicking on everything does absolutely nothing.

Also, the only configuration settings are a couple of volume controls which do absolutely nothing.

There's absolutely no way that this can be called completed.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020

... Yeah, it's a mess.
Apparently it is also tagged the same way on dlsite, but from the look of it there isn't any hint at there being a second character beside the waitress you hire. Anyone can confirm this?

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Does anyone else have it where you can really see what they are ordering and cannot maximize the screen
Managed to solve it with going full screen in game with alt+enter then changing the windows desktop resolution to 1024*768 and reverting back to 1900*1080

Allisee

May 23, 2018
W8 there's pregnancy ?
She's just standing do nothing when i groping her. The customer just milking money for MC to unlock new skill and custom to remove her dress. There's no story and lot of bugs. No offense

Last edited:

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Agreed.

Without, at the very least, some kind of instructions on how to proceed you get absolutely nowhere.

Customer orders a beer, you match the picture, and go to a making screen with a cauldron, a couple of arrow buttons and a completion bar. No matter where I've clicked the only thing that happens is that the day timer runs out.

At the end of the day you get a "sleeping" screen where she's standing there in her pajamas. It's pretty much the same as making beer. You can squeeze her tits, to no effect, and can do nothing else as it has a pop-up that tells you that you have to take her clothes off... HOW? Again, clicking on everything does absolutely nothing.

Also, the only configuration settings are a couple of volume controls which do absolutely nothing.

There's absolutely no way that this can be called completed.
You need to buy the ability to. Click the shopping cart shown below.

Then click on Custom

And then you can purchase the different undressed levels.

There isnt even much to this game. It is a couple animation loops that do not do anything other than repeat you can also buy everything without even doing a single thing with the guests the game starts you off with enough coins for it all. I believe you can safely remove the loli tag, the pregnancy and the incest tag as none of this is present from what I can find.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Ok so I figured some things out. You match the pictures because all the food is barbecue, and you have to manually call in a new customer in the bottom left because the dev couldn't be bothered to have someone new come in automatically. At night, you can buy skills to do new things to her, but most are unavailable unless you take off her cloths, which you can buy the ability under the custom menu. The part that seems to be broken is when you interact with her, there's a bar in the top left which seems to fill up for a second before instantly going back down. I've tried every interaction I can with her naked (because I can't put clothes back ON for some reason) and it doesn't progress. This combined with one time when the game soft-locked while buying skills seems to indicate it's a buggy mess and should have the tag "abandoned" rather than "final".

And yes, I know abandoned isn't appropriate by site rules, but I hate the idea of something like this being labeled "complete".

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
what a mess
id venture to say this game is a quick buck scam
you dont have to do much to completely break the game

the most important part of the adult side of content is completely scuffed
this has to be an amateur dev, i cant explain how a game can be this screwed and labeled as final
he's using the texture sheets to overlay individual animations, which for example, removes the fucking tits when you interact with anything below the waist, pic related

also pic related, hold down the mouse while interacting when you go to sleep, even worse is that it doesnt correct itself after you let go, the game stays broken

thats as far as i got before i nuked it, buyers beware, pirates keep on sailing

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes