Unity Completed Dream Bar [Final] [Narusa]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
What keys does that play? After serving the beer, it remains at 0% until the time is up ...

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
This game is terribly bugged. Just some animation loops, no progression.

Also, you don't even need to serve the customers, you get 500 regardless of serving all customers or none.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
What is the point of owning a bar and hiring a cute waitress if you can't whore her out to the customers?
The customers want long hair to pull.
Bowl cut liver fuck cut nuggie got no time to grow long luscious locks.
Also, budget cuts mean no beautiful flowing hair animations.

UtsuhoReiuji

Oct 18, 2018
Once you have the slightest clue what's going on, even a toddler could play this. The issue is that it crashes. Literally, just mash left arrow in the making screen, and click the picture that looks like what they ordered. If you do it correct, and in a reasonable timeframe, you'll get all perfects, be able to do whatever you want to the girl, and then the game crashes because it sucks.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
It seems dumb but I kinda want to play it and it should be a small download(which I normally don't care about).

Dec 19, 2020
I just checked the download links for one that I could load this from. Looks like all but maybe anon is working. Nopy quit their operations and the others aside from anon are missing the file entirely.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Apparently it is also tagged the same way on dlsite, but from the look of it there isn't any hint at there being a second character beside the waitress you hire. Anyone can confirm this?
The Loli mistag is something you run into from time to time. The dev just doesn't know what that word means and thinks that a young, round face, or just being under 20 or something constitutes classifying the character as a Loli.

Another erotic bar game with NTR in it called Welcome to the Sexy Bar does the same thing with one of the heroines in it(Calls her Loli in-game, but doesn't tag it in that one's case.).

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes