3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
There should be a small strategy guide for the cracking games, not knowing all the effects or what I need going to crack a dream is annoying. The first 2 were easy then the next one I apparently need certain effects on my cracking items and the game neglects to help in any meaningful way, says ask the community. So, here I am, seeing others complaining just trying to get it to run.. ‍♂ I snagged it off GGbases when it first dropped though and idk if there would be actually helpful hints within the patches if I were to download them.

Xallvion

Jul 12, 2020
Yeah , give it a few hours , Today they released 3 patches , 1 emergency fix , and 2 russian .
Im guessing they are still fixing stuff , soo...
Could u repost it tomorrow or so?
is it possible to somehow download those patches without buying the game on steam? bc there was an update on the 8th and i'd like to get that one

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Can't read Nanami's dream despite all 3 yellow lights turned on and cracking progress 100%. Anyone knows what to do?

1663353654971.png

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
so there is no fix to that bug where game doesnt start on clicling start game?
This was in a .txt file with the game titled 'HOW TO RUN GAME!!'
"
To play game, go inside the 'Dream Hacker' folder, right click and run 'Dream Hacker' as administrator

If you get any missing dll errors or the game isn't launching, go inside the _Redist folder and install all 8 programs in the folder."

If that doesn't work I would ask if you have the Japanese locale installed?
vvv---If not, do this to install it---vvv
  1. Press Windows + X on your keyboard.
  2. Select Control panel.
  3. Select language.
  4. Click on Add language.
  5. Add the Japanese language from the given list.

Now you can right-click any Japanese application and select Locale Emulator>Run in Japanese Locale.

Hope that helps:)

Reactions: abdurozik25

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
View attachment 2062533
yeah, right, text how to run the game.. dunno
a lot of strugle, not worth it..
The text was in the steamunlocked version. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Was a long night at work, I'm human. But definitely not so lazy that I wouldn't try whatever troubleshooting options an online community gave me before outright declaring the game not worth it (if I complained for a fix like you did). You realize whatever runtimes you're missing or the Japanese locale being installed would help run other games? Like why even complain and ask for a fix if you aren't going to do anything? :FacePalm:

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
The text was in the steamunlocked version. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Was a long night at work, I'm human. But definitely not so lazy that I wouldn't try whatever troubleshooting options an online community gave me before outright declaring the game not worth it (if I complained for a fix like you did). You realize whatever runtimes you're missing or the Japanese locale being installed would help run other games? Like why even complain and ask for a fix if you aren't going to do anything? :FacePalm:
Well, do you (or someone else) would be kind enough to share whatever was in this redist folder, because I have jap. app locale, but it still doesn't start. As Kireisa posted, it is not included in current ver. (even on steamunlocked).

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Well, do you (or someone else) would be kind enough to share whatever was in this redist folder, because I have jap. app locale, but it still doesn't start. As Kireisa posted, it is not included in current ver. (even on steamunlocked).
Sure thing, here you go. :)

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Sadly, it didn't help. All files in there were installers for libraries that I already installed long ago. No patches whatsoever. Guess I'll have to wait.
Really would like to help, seems it's been patched on steam so I was just checking for updated versions. I couldn't find a newly patched version, but I did find a site hosting the game that apparently runs a discord to help those having trouble running games 'nexus-games.net', this was in the ReadMe when I downloaded the game from their site--> "IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH THE ABOVE, OR YOU STILL FACE ISSUES GETTING THE GAME TO RUN, JOIN OUR DISCORD AND THE STAFF WILL HELP YOU! ====> "
Hope they can help you get it working

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Saves for V1.0 and the latest V930.

For some reason they are stored in the registry under TWO DIFFERENT company names:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ShowFlyStudio\Dream Hacker]
and
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlyingFishStudio\Dream Hacker]

If you can't tell which version of the game you are running, I suggest you try to load BOTH of the saves into your registry.
PS: In fact, the savedata folder inside "Dream Hacker_Data" does nothing...
BaasB Update for new version please~~~

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Saves for V1.0 and the latest V930.

For some reason they are stored in the registry under TWO DIFFERENT company names:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ShowFlyStudio\Dream Hacker]
and
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlyingFishStudio\Dream Hacker]

If you can't tell which version of the game you are running, I suggest you try to load BOTH of the saves into your registry.
PS: In fact, the savedata folder inside "Dream Hacker_Data" does nothing...
BaasB Update for new version please~~~
game has been updated

Last edited:
Reactions: |I|I| and ng728x
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes