2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
img_main.png

Overview:
You, the player, wake up in a dream. You find yourself in a land of portals, each portal seems to showing a different person within... Not knowing what to do you decide to get closer to the first portal.... After going through it, your clothes are gone?! In front of you, there's a red-haired lady imposing her instructions on you...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2024-01-20
Developer: Fractal Stella - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

img_smp1.png img_smp2.png img_smp5.png img_smp3.png img_smp4.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DreamOfJoi-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Works for me but its a disappointment, it has JOI in the title but instead its a 4 max 5 minute long rhythm game? Someone made a game with graphic for this little content?
Still thanks for the uploader so I could try it. I hope the next JOI game I find will have a few hours of content at least, & will be about JOI

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Works for me but its a disappointment, it has JOI in the title but instead its a 4 max 5 minute long rhythm game? Someone made a game with graphic for this little content?
Still thanks for the uploader so I could try it. I hope the next JOI game I find will have a few hours of content at least, & will be about JOI
The only thing that made me happy about this game was that I remembered my youth playing Guitar Hero trying to pass the last level, lol. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Sakyazel

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The title of the game is actually correct and it was our expectations that were wrong.

the game is just a "Dream" about JOI.

because there is ZERO FUCKING JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS in the game. It's just a shitty rhythm game. Worse, you can't take the time to look at the very basic stylized eye-candy-girls because you have to concentrate on the damn falling rhythm marks.

Reactions: Sakyazel
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes