Others Dream Sessions [v0.1.11.1] [Femdoworld]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Femdoworld

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
10/10
Fun mini-game. I liked the Easter eggs. Adding a special scene if you get maximum points would be cool.
How many points did you get at max? There are quite a few different "rewards" when you hit different scores.

Valiner

Dec 26, 2023
Try to shake off her heels, when Vanessa puts them on your chest ;)
I got that from the dialogues :D There are only two choices. I thought I had to choose the option where MC complains about her weight, but I've tried the second option many times. So there's a very small chance or I'm missing something :unsure: Don't tell me.;)

Great game! You put a lot of passion (y) Is it possible to support you in crypto?

Last edited:

Femdoworld

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
I got that from the dialogues :D There are only two choices. I thought I had to choose the option where MC complains about her weight, but I've tried the second option many times. So there's a very small chance or I'm missing something :unsure: Don't tell me.;)

Great game! You put a lot of passion (y) Is it possible to support you in crypto?
Thank you! Yes, I truly enjoy creating this game. In crypto, why not? Metamask BNB address works? Or do you need anything else?

Femdoworld

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
There is a list of what you can do in the game? I don't want to miss anything
I didn't make any official walk-through. Maybe some day I will create a discord server with all the information. Still thinking about it, if it's the right thing to do, if it will not kill the interest to explore the game.

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
I didn't make any official walk-through. Maybe some day I will create a discord server with all the information. Still thinking about it, if it's the right thing to do, if it will not kill the interest to explore the game.
That's a tough call. Maybe do something in between. Give hints, but don't tell outright what we should do. Or maybe just mention how many scenes are there to see, so we'll know how many more we need to look for. These are just some ideas, and I'm talking about it in general, don't necessarily mean you do it right now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes