Others Dream Sessions [v0.1.9.0] [Femdoworld]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Some great animations and scenes. I know it's still in early stages but it has potential. The core gameplay loop can get a bit repetitive though, especially if you get unlucky to see the same scenes over and over again. Still, the scenes are well made.

That said, anyone find the easter eggs and secret scenes? So far, I only found two. The headstanding one from the new update (where you click on the heels and they fall of). I also found the one where she kicks you through the window. That was funny.

Femdoworld

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
Some great animations and scenes. I know it's still in early stages but it has potential. The core gameplay loop can get a bit repetitive though, especially if you get unlucky to see the same scenes over and over again. Still, the scenes are well made.

That said, anyone find the easter eggs and secret scenes? So far, I only found two. The headstanding one from the new update (where you click on the heels and they fall of). I also found the one where she kicks you through the window. That was funny.
Heh! Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! To avoid repetitiveness my plan is to add a good amount of different scenes (like, at least 20 common scenes, 7 rare scenes and 3 legendary scenes for each girl and lots of Easter eggs), this way the user will really not know what to expect from his mistress. As you've already said, the game is now in its early stage and it's gonna take quite a lot of time to fill it with quality content. But I'm already working on the next update ;)
Obviously I'm not gonna say anything about secrets and Easter eggs, I'll let you guys explore the game.

Reactions: Pallazzo

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Heh! Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! To avoid repetitiveness my plan is to add a good amount of different scenes (like, at least 20 common scenes, 7 rare scenes and 3 legendary scenes for each girl and lots of Easter eggs), this way the user will really not know what to expect from his mistress. As you've already said, the game is now in its early stage and it's gonna take quite a lot of time to fill it with quality content. But I'm already working on the next update ;)
Obviously I'm not gonna say anything about secrets and Easter eggs, I'll let you guys explore the game.
Oh, nice. Sounds good. If you don't mind me asking, in what engine did you make this game? Seems quite different from the usual people use here (Unity, RenPy, etc.). It's pretty smooth.

Femdoworld

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
When I choose to export for Max OSX, Godot exporter shows me a warning: "Notarization is not supported from this OS. The exported project will be blocked by Gatekeeper if it's downloaded from an unknown source"
I don't own a mac machine at this time. I have no opportunity to test it properly, and I don't want to release a mac version and read comments that it doesn't work.
However, I don't completely exclude the possibility of a mac version appearing in the future.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
When I choose to export for Max OSX, Godot exporter shows me a warning: "Notarization is not supported from this OS. The exported project will be blocked by Gatekeeper if it's downloaded from an unknown source"
I don't own a mac machine at this time. I have no opportunity to test it properly, and I don't want to release a mac version and read comments that it doesn't work.
However, I don't completely exclude the possibility of a mac version appearing in the future.
Okay fair enough. You can contact me to try if you would like. I can override gatekeeper on my end. Thanks for replying

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes