Ren'Py Dreamer Life [v0.2] [Raw-Imagine]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
game is complete bullshit, mc is a grown man barely able to lift a fork without going into coma, just how impaired is that dude ? he was human the first in game day then ... is it muscle pain from the strain ? (for months ><) player need complete sentence too btw that fucking "speack to her during the day" got me roaming the house to finaly randomly happen to finaly get the bedchamber unlocking event -_-i play to relax but this game is draining ... not the good kind of draining (even mc get blueballed so hard he may pop his ball under the pressure)
My dude it has a leveling(stats) mechanic. Go to the pool and swim. You will have more energy than time in the day.

I'm having trouble unlocking all the scenes. I hope we get a mod or hint option to help guide us. I'm pretty sure I need to do things on at certain times on certain days(used to be a common thing).

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Did you already had a photo shoot with Charlize?
if not you can you a book for this quest in computer and come back talk to her at night.
I've had both photo shoots, and spent the night with her.

I've talked with her after spending the night, and I've talked to her after normally spending the night in my room. In both instances, I still get the message telling me to do the photoshoot again.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes