Ren'Py Dreamer Life [v0.2] [Raw-Imagine]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The MC is tired all the time, have breakfast with the family, have one conversation and then ask to help with the dishes. "I'm too tired for this". I think most the days I must have slept from noon to 8 in the morning. Makes perfect sense.
also the hints that say go to their room and talk to them at night, everytime you try, i must talk to her during the day first, wtf??????
what use is a hint if you are unable to do anything concerning it?

Reactions: Dorf56

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
you need to stay up until midnight in some day she will come back drunk game will automatic jump for you.

for start the game you just work out at pool until you get 30 strength(super easy)
after that you will get all energy you want

and after 0.1 content game will not use energy or relationship point at all no grind after you start version 2.0 content
i can't remove it all it will take too much time.
sorry for my bad english.
at midnight it says time to sleep every single time. yes power is 30 or higher.. also this is grindy as hell and yes it's 0.2

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
at midnight it says time to sleep every single time. yes power is 30 or higher.. also this is grindy as hell and yes it's 0.2
game is 0.2 but that is 0.1 content
at midnight Mc will go to sleep but if you had like 15+ smart and 20 day+ or something on some night when she go out game will jump Megan drunk for you.

I don't understand about " grindy as hell " because i finish all of scene in and 1 or 2 hours after i 0.2 version. (around 1,000 CG)

Like i said i can't remove it because it will broke a game. i play a lot of game and a lot of game get just 10 new image
after you grind like for 2 hours.

when game said you should talk to then at day time first...i think you should do that it that simple.

I make this game with concept of character development and relationship development
so MC need to make thing in some common sense.

sorry for my bad english.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
How do you trigger too many drunk show will make Megan want to get revenge on you? I keep buying the drugs but at the end she sends me away.

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
How do you trigger too many drunk show will make Megan want to get revenge on you? I keep buying the drugs but at the end she sends me away.
just 1 or 2 must be complete drunk show with topless no panty
after that night she will try to get revenge on you.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
just 1 or 2 must be complete drunk show with topless no panty
after that night she will try to get revenge on you.
Can't get to topless and no panty. With or without the pill. I guess I mine is corrupt and will not finish. Waiting for 3 I guess

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
Can't get to topless and no panty. With or without the pill. I guess I mine is corrupt and will not finish. Waiting for 3 I guess
you need megan Lust level 1.
you have to give her money for special show at dinner table when you help her clean the table.(after give her new dress)
When you had like 1,000-1,200 money and good relationship whit her you can spend once time cash for topless speacail show.
after this her lust will go to 1 from 0.

Reactions: player6969666

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
you need megan Lust level 1.
you have to give her money for special show at dinner table when you help her clean the table.(after give her new dress)
When you had like 1,000-1,200 money and good relationship whit her you can spend once time cash for topless speacail show.
after this her lust will go to 1 from 0.
Thank you so much for your help. I was really stuck and this is my last quest for version 2

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
game is complete bullshit, mc is a grown man barely able to lift a fork without going into coma, just how impaired is that dude ? he was human the first in game day then ... is it muscle pain from the strain ? (for months ><) player need complete sentence too btw that fucking "speack to her during the day" got me roaming the house to finaly randomly happen to finaly get the bedchamber unlocking event -_-i play to relax but this game is draining ... not the good kind of draining (even mc get blueballed so hard he may pop his ball under the pressure)

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
How do you buy books and swimsuits? There is nothing in my online shopping.
I'm on day 60 and I haven't run into Megan late at night. There is no progress at this point.

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
A lot of questions and few solutions. a wlkthrough or better a walkthrough mod would be helpful here.
:unsure: :unsure: :(:love::love:(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Inafla12

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
you need to stay up until midnight in some day she will come back drunk game will automatic jump for you.
Do you have to be in a certain location for that to happen?

Never mind. I figured that out. Now, both Megan and Emma have the "Quest line is complete for this version." line on their hints. Charlize, however, still says "Look like Aunt charlize family is broking you should go to talk with her in her room morning." But when I do go talk to her, she just tells me to see her in the night for another photo shoot.

Last edited:

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
Do you have to be in a certain location for that to happen?

Never mind. I figured that out. Now, both Megan and Emma have the "Quest line is complete for this version." line on their hints. Charlize, however, still says "Look like Aunt charlize family is broking you should go to talk with her in her room morning." But when I do go talk to her, she just tells me to see her in the night for another photo shoot.
Did you already had a photo shoot with Charlize?
if not you can you a book for this quest in computer and come back talk to her at night.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes