3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Tore into this one a bit...It oozes production value.

The constant use of parallax and the...Unusual method of animation leads to a surprisingly visually immersive experience.

This version has approximately 2200 images in it, but that's deceptive as just over 800 of those are packaged into ATL-based pseudo-animations, whereas most devs go with a single .webm file.

Image definitions alone are nearly 40K lines of code. I can only imagine how much trial-and-error was necessary to make all of the image layers move relative to one another convincingly.

In any case, hats off to the dev...Nobody else is delivering visuals quite the way you are, and it really breathes life into each scene.

I haven't actually played through the script yet, but I'm given to understand the writing doesn't quite live up to the visuals. In either case, I'm excited to see where this goes, and if the next update is compelling will likely support this one.

Kudos for raising the bar on DAZ presentation in Ren'Py AVNs!

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
View attachment 2145715

Overview:
Welcome to Dreamland! A town which hosts the wildest college spring break activities filled with hot girls, parties and sex.
However, if you look close enough, you'll discover that Dreamland also hides a dark and horrifying mystery which haunts you and your friends...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-05
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer: Dokiden - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Others:
Android* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walthrough/Hints mod - Russian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2137112 View attachment 2137113 View attachment 2137115 View attachment 2137116 View attachment 2137117 View attachment 2137118 View attachment 2137119 View attachment 2137120 View attachment 2137121
You should use this image as the main image it will get a lot more attention. This game has the sexiest girls and it's not getting the attention it deserves IMO

Thanks for the share

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
You should use this image as the main image it will get a lot more attention. This game has the sexiest girls and it's not getting the attention it deserves IMO

Thanks for the share
even better, send us all the morphs and assets so that we can make art

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018

4K Collectable Card Images

Here you can download every collectable card wallpaper added to the game in 4K resolution.

Warning of potential spoilers if you have yet to collect every card in-game.

MEGA
Here it is.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Game is really great made and i really like the setting in the woods with this voyeur and vanoshed people mysteries. The graphics and animations are top notch so i sadly expect that updates will come only in long periods since this quality of work is really a big load.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018

v0.2.3

- All in-game dialogue has been revised to sound more natural.

- Transitions between images have been improved.

- Added the possessive suffix check.

- Improved UI transitions.

- Some of Danielle's animations now have a faster movement version.

- Added a small credits button to the home menu.

Jan 19, 2023
MEGA

v0.2.3

- All in-game dialogue has been revised to sound more natural.

- Transitions between images have been improved.

- Added the possessive suffix check.

- Improved UI transitions.

- Some of Danielle's animations now have a faster movement version.

- Added a small credits button to the home menu.
Is this the update that was supposed to come this weekend or is there another one coming soon? I was waiting to play v0.2 after that update was available.

Reactions: Jml15
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes