3.90 star(s) 61 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
PLEASE keep this one going. It's already my new favorite game. The models, graphics and animations look absolutely insane.
well after playing Dreamland for the first time the girls look good but I don't know anything about the

actual story and since it's the story I care about the most not the girls I can't say it's a good or bad game yet

Reactions: imowyne1

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
hi guys, what UNREN need to use to extract images and videos,mine don't work(1.09)
you can try this. if there are foreign characters in the path of the file, move the game file to a location that doesn't contain foreign characters

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Are you sure you put unren directly in the game's main directory? If there is no problem in this, move the game directly to the c disk and take care that there are no russian characters. most likely it will. I also have foreign characters in my native language. I'm also getting an error when there are foreign characters from my native language on the path of the game

fsaf.png 1667591007764.png

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Great production up there with the best VNs and not a bad story so far but the rest... MC shaves himself and he and his best friend are wimps, soyboys, well... it goes down from there.

Thank you and good luck.

Sep 3, 2020
Great production up there with the best VNs and not a bad story so far but the rest... MC shaves himself and he and his best friend are wimps, soyboys, well... it goes down from there.

Thank you and good luck.
I'm sorry I have to ask

is this mc a moron

a girl you've known for years

one of your best friends

comes out of nowhere and says she wants to have sex

with you and a stranger she just met and you don't think it's that strange or out of character for her

and that girl has known the MC for a long time and she

automatically assumes he's guilty

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I'm sorry I have to ask

is this mc a moron

a girl you've known for years

one of your best friends

comes out of nowhere and says she wants to have sex

with you and a stranger she just met and you don't think it's that strange or out of character for her

and that girl has known the MC for a long time and she

automatically assumes he's guilty
It's quite sad. And the other one, Danielle I think humping, the mc in the car... If one doesn't mind to shutdown the brain and doesn't care about the story, it's a 5 star for sure.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is a stereotypical example of trying to compensate for lackluster writing with extremely well done renders.Would be more impressive if the player wasn't a passive participant in the story, unfortunately there aren't any meaningful choices to be made, the characters don't behave logically, and the best friend is so focused on the first set of big tits he sees that he lies to his friends in order to have the tits travel with them. The ending of the first episode leaves off with the MC blamed for the actions of someone else and staring at some new woman with gigantic tits. As if he and his idiot friend are incapable of thinking when confronted with breasts larger than a b cup. It seems likely that in the second installment the MC will once again be ridiculed by his friends and strangers in an attempt at humor. It would be nice if the developer surprised me and didn't go for the lowest common denominator.

Sep 3, 2020
This is a stereotypical example of trying to compensate for lackluster writing with extremely well done renders.Would be more impressive if the player wasn't a passive participant in the story, unfortunately there aren't any meaningful choices to be made, the characters don't behave logically, and the best friend is so focused on the first set of big tits he sees that he lies to his friends in order to have the tits travel with them. The ending of the first episode leaves off with the MC blamed for the actions of someone else and staring at some new woman with gigantic tits. As if he and his idiot friend are incapable of thinking when confronted with breasts larger than a b cup. It seems likely that in the second installment the MC will once again be ridiculed by his friends and strangers in an attempt at humor. It would be nice if the developer surprised me and didn't go for the lowest common denominator.
my brother I know I'm not very smart but I hope I explain myself properly and didn't make a fool of myself
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG2.PNG

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes