3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The theme of this game is quite like the quarry, just hope jason is not around since he is the cockblocker who kill every couple which is going to have sex.:ROFLMAO:

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
looks like the next update is right around the corner so i'm not too bummed, but man it's annoying the way this initial release ended. that's hardly a good place to close a chapter. ideally it would've gone until at least the end of that first night.

renders look great tho and the characters are all super attractive. dialogue feels a little robotic/archaic at points however

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hope this game does not end up being a blue ball tease : with long release schedule and minimal content that end right at the good part as a coercion tactic to keep the player hooked. I don't mind a long release schedule, but with a long schedule you should release an update with substantial content, not one that is ten minute long.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
looks like the next update is right around the corner so i'm not too bummed, but man it's annoying the way this initial release ended. that's hardly a good place to close a chapter. ideally it would've gone until at least the end of that first night.

renders look great tho and the characters are all super attractive. dialogue feels a little robotic/archaic at points however
not sure about that mate

1672016211036.png

patch44

Dec 29, 2022
I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
Download: PIXELDRAIN
where do you add this file??

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes