4.00 star(s) 24 Votes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
When you have two games that are similiar in ways, of course naturally the topic and discussion is gonna be had and a mention is going to be made. Does it take away from talk of the game it self, of course not. Comparisons in general are topics of conversation. Now, if the thread was chalked full of talk about the other game and not of the main game itself, certainly a clean up would be warranted.

Realization-2.PNG
But what do I know? Honestly I think the comparisons are entirely fair, having played both and seen how similiar things are. It's certainly cause for some questionablity and speculation in talks. If things change and the story itself of DreamLink evolves into it's own beast, then comparisons will slowly fade out. If not, well... -Shrugs-

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
When you have two games that are similiar in ways, of course naturally the topic and discussion is gonna be had and a mention is going to be made. Does it take away from talk of the game it self, of course not. Comparisons in general are topics of conversation. Now, if the thread was chalked full of talk about the other game and not of the main game itself, certainly a clean up would be warranted.

View attachment 3544543
But what do I know? Honestly I think the comparisons are entirely fair, having played both and seen how similiar things are. It's certainly cause for some questionablity and speculation in talks. If things change and the story itself of DreamLink evolves into it's own beast, then comparisons will slowly fade out. If not, well... -Shrugs-
A couple mentions might be ignored, but it's multiple pages, and a clear violation of:

4-Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads, as this will often derail the discussion
  • Do not ask for similar games, we have a Recommendationssection for this purpose
    • (Some advice: try searching for the topic first, chances are there are already threads asking for similar titles to any popular game)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

View attachment 3544543
Comparisons are normal but having arguments and 5 pages each with 20 comments about the same shit is not.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
For those wishing to discuss Eternum, it has it's own thread. This one is for DreamLink. Thank you.
I'm all for this as I'm tired of seeing those discussions myself and this thread is for DreamLink.

I just hope the cleaning house is balanced as right now some posts are being removed while others that go far deeper into it are still there. I would think that the easier approach would be to warn everyone and then from that point on start deleting.

Anyhow, moving on now.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
A couple mentions might be ignored, but it's multiple pages, and a clear violation of:
But does it really derail topics of conversation if people are yet still talking about the same game and another? Not to mention you are also getting potential players to playing not one game but two as well. Thats advertising at it's finest.

Comparisons are normal but having arguments and 5 pages each with 20 comments about the same shit is not.
Well, lets be honest here: What did you people expect, given the similarity and such? That everyone wouldn't make comparisons and argue about it? Of course not. This is an entirely newish game, that doesn't have much to talk about in it's story or characters other than the comparison vibe to another game. Give a few updates, see how things change or not then sure, the discussion and thread will evolve and change pending the story.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
DreamLink [v0.2 Patreon] [Noctus Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [270 MB]
- - -

Mac [279 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Why are you wearing gold???
You are nothing more than silverware.....

I think I like it, I think I like it......

XD

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hmmm. This looks delicious. A bit heavy on the eye shadow I think. There is obviously some influence from other game(s) here but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Will watch to see how this develops.

Reactions: ubira

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I like the way things are going so far and hopefully in the future we'll get Nadia to add to the potential harem members listing page but that really depends on what direction the story goes. Spotted a few spelling mistakes and a missed word or two so it looks like they'll be updated in the future.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Now seriously: someone else has a problem with the gallery? For me the game crashes when trying to open it (on PC, no mod used)
It's not just you, same thing happened to me too.
I encountered the same issue, and after checking, it appears that the developer didn't add the replay folder in the images directory, resulting in an error within the script. I will look into it and try to fix it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I encountered the same issue, and after checking, it appears that the developer didn't add the replay folder in the images directory, resulting in an error within the script. I will look into it and try to fix it.
I got the same issue when making my Android port. Seems they changed the location of the pic files + also changed some files from png to webp. Here a quick hot fix, for me the gallery worked with it (extract the files into .../game)

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I got the same issue when making my Android port. Seems they changed the location of the pic files + also changed some files from png to webp. Here a quick hot fix, for me the gallery worked with it (extract the files into .../game)
Tested it, and it works fine for me too. I've added your comment to the thread now.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes