• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
can anyone make gofile, mega keep stopping every 20% and rest lost most progress and mediafile 99% and was doing endless wait. but this does look interresting wish i could try.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Some of them, maybe most of them were fairly high ratings, were they deleted due to mention of copying Eternum do you think? I wonder if the Dev requested it or the Mods here decided on it :thinking:
I can tell you the answer is yes because the one i reported was removed and i reported it on the basis it violates Review/Rating Rules 2) and 5).

Aug 9, 2022
I have to say, I really enjoyed DreamLink. Does it remind me of another game, sure. Nothing wrong with being inspired by other's great work, but I enjoyed DreamLink for it's own story. I think I will continue to stay updated on this game. Really looking forward to seeing where it goes. Good work Noctus Games! (y)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The colors of Like and Dislike should be Green for like and Red for dislike. Not Red for like and Blue for dislike. Makes no sense the way it is imo.

Reactions: Kitiuuu

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Brilliant first release.. you took what works and made it your own and i'm eager to see where this one goes in the future.. nice characters, likeable tone, good script.. and well used and so far likeable music

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Interesting. I kinda get the why those rules are the way they are. But I don't feel whomever wrote them had situations like this game in mind.

I guess people will need to structure their reviews in a more cheeky manor to scout the rules. Because honestly, this game, which I gave a good amount of thought to, after playing it, is definitely over stepping the line of copying another game.

I checked out the Devs patreon Discord too, to get a feel of what their community thinks. It appears the Dev is really pushing the narrative that they weren't trying to copy another game. I would love this to be true, but honestly the evidence to the contrary is damning.

No hate to the Dev, but this will sour a lot of people and it will affect monetary support. They're clearly got at least a bit of skill, so hopefully they can separate themselves from Cari's work going forward.

I enjoyed the game well enough for what it is. But From the moment I saw it on the latest update page, checked the screens and so forth, I couldn't help compare it to Eternum. That was all before I saw a single other persons opinion on the matter.

Anywho, good luck Dev. Hope things improve.

There is plenty of discussion in the thread, rule 2 exists for a good reason, and we can't really make an exception for one game or another.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucking word, I though I was going crazy going into this blind. Shit is literally the same beat for beat down to the "mom"character inviting the MC to her pilates class. Its only missing the male best friend.

Still not sure this isn't the eternum dev pulling an early april fools day.

A damn shame too since this guy clearly has the writing, coding and rendering skills to make his own thing.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I mean, sure, you can just not care about it. But it is highly unlikely that the game will actually survive for long if it is an Eternum-Rip Off. Because why play this game (and support the Dev) when you can rather play the original?

So if the Dev does not develops their own story, this game will probably be abandoned rather quickly.
"why play this game (and support the Dev) when you can rather play the original?" because you enjoy it? lol

As I said, the game will have to establish its own identity. This is just 0.1.

If you look at the amount of discussion on this thread, for better or worse the game has gotten a lot of attention. Especially considering it just dropped recently (Monday I think).

novaporoid

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
Exemplifying stunning visuals and innovative mechanics, this game stands out as a true masterpiece.
The captivating storyline and immersive gameplay make this game truly exceptional.
Enchanting visuals and engaging mechanics elevate this game to a truly extraordinary experience.
Remarkable world-building and responsive controls contribute to the overall enjoyment of this game.
Navigating through the intricate levels, this game offers a thrilling adventure.
Unleashing a unique and unforgettable gaming experience, this title stands out for its immersive storytelling.
Meticulously crafted graphics and masterful storytelling combine to make this game a truly memorable masterpiece.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Exemplifying stunning visuals and innovative mechanics, this game stands out as a true masterpiece.
The captivating storyline and immersive gameplay make this game truly exceptional.
Enchanting visuals and engaging mechanics elevate this game to a truly extraordinary experience.
Remarkable world-building and responsive controls contribute to the overall enjoyment of this game.
Navigating through the intricate levels, this game offers a thrilling adventure.
Unleashing a unique and unforgettable gaming experience, this title stands out for its immersive storytelling.
Meticulously crafted graphics and masterful storytelling combine to make this game a truly memorable masterpiece.
Least ChatGPT developed comment :KEK:

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
I see what you did there

Reactions: novaporoid
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes