• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Honey Select is def yummy, wish we see more HS instead of Koikatsu which more Devs prefer. The lack of HS within newer releases makes me sad.

Good luck dev.

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

DreamLink [v0.1 Public] [Noctus Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 130 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2016
Really great v.0.1! love the story and the models so far, can only wish for more :) which also makes me wonder how often are you planning on updating the game? And what is the plan for the updates? Like smaller ones but quite often, or more bigger updates but maybe once in 2-3 months?

All the best dev, good luck!

Honey Select is def yummy, wish we see more HS instead of Koikatsu which more Devs prefer. The lack of HS within newer releases makes me sad.

Good luck dev.
Any suggestions for games made with Honey Select? Preferably, in the taste similar to the models in this game (more on the realistic side, rather than every model having giant boobs and ass, together with all of them having different hair colors like green, purple, etc.)

FAEN1134

Jan 3, 2020
Writing is very weak. Imagen being friend with a girl for 9 years and when you tell her you go to university for babes and she tell you ''eww''. In friendship humor of friends blend together. Even the most atrocious shit you tell do not faze because they know you are not serious even if you are serious they do not just say ''eww''.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks great, visually, and the story does sound pretty interesting. I'll check it out.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
man i swear more that 40 people hit the download button on gdrive and it just shits the bed with to many users downloading

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
that was a rather solid and interesting start.... good foundation to build off of, lookin forward to seein this one cook in the oven for a few months before tryin it again

xxknifeprtyxx

Apr 29, 2018
Like some in here, I was gonna skip since its a 0.1 and lots of others are like 2 minutes of playtime...but OMG 1000+ renders and over 2Gig file size? aiight im in lol. renders look great and i'm looking forward to playin it. <3

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes