Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone here have G3F .duf files for Mom and Auntie? Apparently the link in the OP is broken, and I don't have the Aunt, just some stab I took at Mom at some point that I'm not fully happy with probably. Since the Mom & Aunt files came as a set that I apparently didn't download, just wondering if anyone else might have them and be willing to share...

G8F would be nice too, but as the game uses G3F versions, that puts the characters 'on par' with the costume assets used ingame, with a couple of late exceptions.
i think that are the ones but had 2 versions in my folder and since the files are nearly 5 years old i have no idea wich one was the one from the op momandaunt.rar

hentai1488

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone here have G3F .duf files for Mom and Auntie? Apparently the link in the OP is broken, and I don't have the Aunt, just some stab I took at Mom at some point that I'm not fully happy with probably. Since the Mom & Aunt files came as a set that I apparently didn't download, just wondering if anyone else might have them and be willing to share...

G8F would be nice too, but as the game uses G3F versions, that puts the characters 'on par' with the costume assets used ingame, with a couple of late exceptions.

Here are the files for MOM with both install manager and manual files for G3F in my google drive

WoF1243ASDS

May 1, 2021
Mom:
Reworked Textures for Mom: - Credit to Majindevil
This link redirects to a malicious website with details​

Any chance somone can inlude a proper link?

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Mom:
Reworked Textures for Mom: - Credit to Majindevil
This link redirects to a malicious website with details​

Any chance somone can inlude a proper link?
Malicious Zippyshare Link removed, thanks for the heads up!

Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of said textures handy, hopefully Majindevil or someone else can provide a copy...

Reactions: WoF1243ASDS
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote