Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AbiG3G8.jpg

Aby Genesis 8 Female single morph.
No navel, (sorry!) nipples, no fingernails morph.
Requires no morphs other than the basic Genesis 8 figure.
Height 100% of standard Genesis 8.
HD details at your discretion, above render uses Victoria 8 HD details.
Aby G3F base as reference.

Aby game outfit (shorts and top) is .
Glasses are from .
Sandals are from .
Aby fitness outfit is .

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
JessicaG3G8.jpg

Jessica (Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories) Genesis 8 Female single morph.
No navel, no nipples, no fingernails morph.
Requires no morphs other than the basic Genesis 8 figure.
Height 100% of standard Genesis 8.
HD details at your discretion, above render uses Victoria 8 HD details.
Jessica G3F base as a reference.

Jessica's outfit is .
Jessica's high heels are from .
Hair is .

And yes, given the outfit used, Jessica's character in the game is a G8F based!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
AlexStone

Hey, would you be willing to 'consolidate' links for all of your characters into a single post (below this one), that I can link from the OP? I'm still buried in FmF stuff, but at the very least I'd be willing to add a blurb for now saying 'Alex has done a bunch of characters, look here' in the interim until I have the time and energy to add them properly...

You've done some awesome work IMHO, and I do want to make note of it in the OP at least!

Reactions: AlexStone

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Will Mom Model./ work if i installed Lilith 7 Pro Bundle?
It's not just the Lilith 7 Pro Bundle (you don't need it completely by the way, it's better to put to your DAZ library only the Lilith 7 itself and the Lilith 7 HD add-on).
For the full model, you also need redesigned textures and a few more separate morph packs.
But they're all generally available from public sources, and the modified textures are in the links from this thread.

Reactions: 6exWa41ne

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I don't know how long this will last, but as of this morning (04-03-2022) the basic version of Lilith 7, the base model used for Mrs. Turner (arguably one of the hottest MILFs to ever grace a video game) is on sale for a measly $4.00 (USD).

Reactions: Big Rooster

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Upoaded a short vid animation of Mrs Turner walking. Had to give her a ponytail (DForce Ellyssa Ponytail) because the updo hair would not move with the figure, it just stayed in default space (if anyone can shed some light on that I would be thankful) and parenting was not the problem.
I used a G8F with m4dsk1llz Mrs Turner Morph (no additional tweaks for better look), V8 New Gen and Tempesta realistic strips for pubic hair, animate 2 for the animation, keyframe, timeline, (take your pick :)) and rendered at 1080. Forgot to properly frame her but this is just a demonstration of breast movement in animation.
Some people in other forums have trouble animating breasts but this seemed to work straight off the bat. I have breast animation morphs but non are used in this.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Upoaded a short vid animation of Mrs Turner walking. Had to give her a ponytail (DForce Ellyssa Ponytail) because the updo hair would not move with the figure, it just stayed in default space (if anyone can shed some light on that I would be thankful) and parenting was not the problem.
I used a G8F with m4dsk1llz Mrs Turner Morph (no additional tweaks for better look), V8 New Gen and Tempesta realistic strips for pubic hair, animate 2 for the animation, keyframe, timeline, (take your pick :)) and rendered at 1080. Forgot to properly frame her but this is just a demonstration of breast movement in animation.
Some people in other forums have trouble animating breasts but this seemed to work straight off the bat. I have breast animation morphs but non are used in this.
It was odd not seeing Mrs. Turner sport her trademark updo, but this was very nicely done! (y)

The only thing that could use a little more work, if you don't mind my saying, are her breasts need to be just a bit bigger. They animate great! The jiggle-physics are spot-on...but those wondrous girls of her's need to be more melon-like. :)

Reactions: MrPerson28475

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Sooo, if Ms. Turner's mom were a character, I'm thinking she might look like this (just released) Daz model...

View attachment 125570

Maybe with augmented breasts, but the face does rather remind me of Ms. Turner.

View attachment 125572

It's a thought anyways. Grandma sex isn't my thing, but when I saw Ethel, well that was my first impression.
does anyone know what type of here is Ethel have on this site:

TomashZyd

May 3, 2018
I don't know if anyone wrote about it, but I have a question: how to fix the nails, cause the more the Super Implant is increased, the nails bend backwards more?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote