• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
JessicaDoD01.jpg

Jessica from Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories.
Model is
Textures are (better to decrease translucency weight to 0.3 for skin, since Teagan has quite dark textures)
Hair is .
HD details is Victoria 7 at 100%.

I've tried FWSA Teagan as body/face morph also, but as I see A#1 Willow gives better approximation (I made some slight enhancement of the breasts and areola size/details).

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
HelenDoDb.jpg

Helen (sister of the Prophet in visions of MC)
Model is , I believe it is the best approximation to the game character model.
Textures are from , but this is just a my choice: original character model has very 'plain' skin, without any notable skin artifacts (moles, freckles etc.).
Hair is with additional style dial (#10).
HD details for this render are Karen 7 HD at 100%, but may be Rune 7 HD Add-on will be more suitable, since I use Rune 7 as a base model.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Working together with AlexStone I was able to do some conversions of the body shapes. Please note, these are just the head+body shape to be applied to Genesis 8 or 8.1 base. No need to find any other morphs unless you want to modify them yourself. You will still need to collect and use the proper skin texture. Genesis 3 textures are 100% compatible with Genesis 8 characters. Now you can use all the poses, clothing, expressions that G8 has to offer when rendering DoD characters. I am also pretty sure these do not have the eye socket differences that some of the combo G3/G8 characters have. and they are skeleton adjusted so all G8 poses should work without any wonkiness. If you want to use G8.1 Expressions, then you need to dial up these morphs on Genesis 8.1 base.

All the morphs are located in /Actor/Full Body/Fan Art.

Installs with DIM or extract it manually, it only contains morphs for DoD characters.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I must be completely blind or just tired, I can't seem to find Jenna or Abigail recipes or .duf files. Maybe it was in the other fan art thread. If anyone can send me the duf I can convert to a G8 morph and add it to the list.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AbyDoD.jpg

Aby.
Model is , hair is , HD details are Victoria 7 HD at 100%.
Glasses prop is glasses from , converted from figure to prop, scaled to 85% and parented to 'head' bone of main figure.
Some breast morphs to make Aby a little more busty chick. :)
Textures are .
One of the most simple girls to make in all DoD pantheon.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Updated the morphs, now it includes Jenna (I am so stupid to forget who the Aunt was) and Abigail. I removed the one posted above so no one new downloads it. If you use DIM it should just update the old version.

Abigail is buggered, fixing now and will reattach when done. All done, now I learned that FWSA has some G3 models with an Eyelash morph, if you build your morph with that applied, when it gets converted to G8 it leaves the ERC in the standard G8 location, so taller or shorter models have eyelashes either below or above the eyes. This is now fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee and AlexStone

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
IvyDoD.jpg

Ivy (hacker) from Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories
Base model is , no additional morphs, except of nipples and genitalia mesh.
Textures are , with translucency set to 50% (it is minimum by design, it may be possible to reduce this parameter even more manually).
Piercing props are . Earrings are .
Ivy's hairstyle was a main problem. I couldn't find an exact hair, that were used in game model (checked both Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 stuff). The main problem is the unique combination of rich curls and a shaved part. I've tried and , but I wasn't happy with the result.

Final approximation of Ivy's hairstyle is following. Curls are with Hairblending option from . Original materials of Punk Hair are quite limited in color options and do not have any color blending options, But, fortunately, this hair has the same UV-map as most products of Outoftouch have. So, just do all the texture manipulation on the Outoftouch hair, and then copy the materials to Punk Hair.
The final touch is shaved part of the hair mesh. It is 'Base' surface of Punk Hair. Put its opacity to zero to make it invisible.
After this use to emulate shaved part of Ivy's hair style.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee, maybe it's time to update the top post?
I'll get to it eventually (focused on projects atm). Thankfully, this thread is relatively compact compared to the Fan Art thread, and the search function is a quick way to find info about various characters in this thread.

Thanks for taking the time to dial in some of the other characters! Lost Memories didn't grab me, so I'm not very familiar with a number of the characters from that game (besides Tracy of course!).

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AliceEpisode8Outfit02.jpg

AliceEpisode8Outfit.jpg

Alice Episode 8 alternate outfit.
Boots and Jacket is .
Stockings are with tweaked textures, taken from .
Bra is , panties taken from
Jacket, bra and panties textures tweaked using shaders from and .

Texture for the stockings:

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
TracyEpisode12.jpg

Tracy Episode 12 alternate outfit.
High heels are . Panty and breast pasties are .
Dress is fair substitute of original dress in game (not the exact copy). I used .
Material of this dress has been tweaked (I used lace from with 12x12 tiling and 50% cutout opacity).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
AlexStone

Nice!

I believe the dress you are looking for is this one:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
MomEpisode7.jpg

Mrs. Turner Episode 7 alternative outfit.
Dress is . Tweaking of its textures is quite simple, since dress has 4 materials (top, side, front and back). I used : black satin with low shine for front and back and gold satin with ultra shine for top and sides.
High heels are with top shoes material changed to gold satin with ultra shine from the same shaders package.
Stockings are not 100% accurate (I've not found the lace texture with white line on the top). I used : they are quite flexible and similar to the game model.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Decided to take a different stab at Helen, just for fun:

Here's a render from the game, Episode 6:

d10 mc dream 6.jpg

And here's what I came up with:

HelenV7_DoD1a_OhWee.jpg

After trying a number of different options for body & head shape, and skin textures, I arrived at:

100% Victoria 7, with a few minor tweaks:
Voluptuous 15%
Body Size 10%
Thin 10%
Nipples 100%
Belly Button Enhancer -.50
FWSA Filia skin textures (may be a closer match, but Filia's nipples look about right).

Emilia Hair, Style 8, MDL Base Color 7 (after applying the Apply First! base material).

Outfit is this one BTW:

Anyways, mainly I was trying to duplicate the body shape, and Victoria 7 ended up falling pretty much into place right off. So now y'all have multiple options to start with r.e. Helen.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexStone

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
BTW, I've been on the wrong side of the 'Jolina vs Emilia Hair' divide before with Elena (DMD), and DO recommend that you give Emilia hair a try with your Helen. The bang sweep looks closer with Emilia hair IMHO.
Done!
Helen with Rune 7 head morph + Rune 7 HD head details,
Victoria 7 body with your tweaks + Victoria 7 HD body details.
Emilia Hair.

HelenVictBody.jpg

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
does anyone know what asset was use for Aunt Jenna's Kitchen & Living Room
Aunt's kitchen is
Aunt's living room is
Aunt's bedroom and bathroom is

Is that enough? Well, there are also bar stools in the kitchen; they need to be put up separately.

Reactions: OhWee

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
TracyEpisode06.jpg

Tracy Episode 6 alternate outfit.

Dress is
High heels are pumps from with top and sole material changed to creme shine leather.
Stockings are .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote