Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, not sure if this was covered somewhere in this thread, but I just added the MC's bedroom to the OP:

Not sure on the computer on the desk yet (see Episode 2). There's a poster on the back wall above the bed that seems to have a LewdLab logo on it, so I'm fairly confident that's a custom poster by the LewdLab team. Good luck with that one!

Also,

Alice's Bedroom uses the same room as Tracy's room:

With all of the furniture and mirrors deleted, and the floor and wall textures tweaked a bit. The three pictures on the wall above the bed get to stay...

Looking around for the furniture in Alice's room now...

Last edited:

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
is there any way to get those models into Blender without having to buy thousands of things around the Daz Store?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
is there any way to get those models into Blender without having to buy thousands of things around the Daz Store?
I've never tried to use Daz models in Blender, so can't help you there. There's now a free 'Daz to Blender Bridge' that recently became available, info on that is on the Daz3D.com website and forum.

As for the thousands of things part... this thread might help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/about-f95zone-and-how-to-find-game-assets-on-the-internet.33262/

If you are looking to use the assets legally, yeah you'll need to buy them if they are paid assets. Daz Studio itself is free though, and comes with a fair amount of free content, but I'm guessing you knew that already.

As for 'legally free' assets, a few people around here occasionally share links to sites that have those in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-stuff-for-daz-3d.22194/
Pay attention to the usage rights of the free stuff you download, if you are worried about such things.

Last edited:

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
I've never tried to use Daz models in Blender, so can't help you there. There's now a free 'Daz to Blender Bridge' that recently became available, info on that is on the Daz3D.com website and forum.

As for the thousands of things part... this thread might help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/about-f95zone-and-how-to-find-game-assets-on-the-internet.33262/

If you are looking to use the assets legally, yeah you'll need to buy them if they are paid assets. Daz Studio itself is free though, and comes with a fair amount of free content, but I'm guessing you knew that already.

As for 'legally free' assets, a few people around here occasionally share links to sites that have those in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-stuff-for-daz-3d.22194/
Pay attention to the usage rights of the free stuff you download, if you are worried about such things.
I might be trying to mod these characters into other games and I'm not sure if Daz meshes well with real-time 3d game engines (I don't have any experience with Daz).
Just making sure i'm capable of doing it before going around spending money on legality.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Is there any similar Lilith model for Genesis 8? I don't feel like getting a bunch of 7 assets.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Sooo, if Ms. Turner's mom were a character, I'm thinking she might look like this (just released) Daz model...

View attachment 125570

Maybe with augmented breasts, but the face does rather remind me of Ms. Turner.

View attachment 125572

It's a thought anyways. Grandma sex isn't my thing, but when I saw Ethel, well that was my first impression.
Done!

Grandma has arrived!

GrandMaMomDoD03с.png

Daz3D recipe for Grandma:

Recipe.png

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey AlexStone I did a bit of work and created standalone head and body morphs for your version of Grandma. Packaged in a DIM .zip file. The morphs are for G8 or 8.1 and are named 'Grandma Head' and 'Grandma Body'.

I think I got her right, but let me know.

s.jpg
I think I used more Ethel than Mabel.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Hey AlexStone I did a bit of work and created standalone head and body morphs for your version of Grandma. Packaged in a DIM .zip file. The morphs are for G8 or 8.1 and are named 'Grandma Head' and 'Grandma Body'.

I think I got her right, but let me know.

View attachment 1234413
I think I used more Ethel than Mabel.
m4dsk1llz, you have done a wonderful job, thank you!
The way I see this character, based on the situation in the DoD family: MC turned 18, so Mom is somewhere around 40 years old (we have to remember that there's also Tracy and Alice). So Grandma must be at least 56-60 years old (there's also aunt Jenna, who is also her daughter). That's why I made Grandma quite old looking, although I tried to keep her as sexy as possible for her ~estimated age.
Well, on other hand, your Grandma is the benchmark of a beauty pageant for those who over 50! I don't mind, but...

In any case - keep going! ;)

Reactions: OhWee

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
AlexStone, I used your recipe but I don't think it was complete. I was trying to duplicate your Grandma model, but as you have mentioned and is very obvious, my version just looks younger. Did you also use some aging morph (perhaps the one from Zer0) to get her to look older?

Wait, I think I figured out the difference. I believe you started with FWSA Ethel as a base and I started from Genesis 8, I am going to try again, in a bit, when I have more time to study your Grandma's features more closely.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just gonna jump in here.

m4dsk1llz ,
I'd love to see 'happy medium' between the two r.e. the bodies. The first one doesn't really do it for me, but as AlexStone1 mentioned, the second one does look a bit smooth.

So maybe a few more wrinkles, but not a wrinkle queen. Yeah Yeah a lot of actresses over 60 have the 'shriveled neck' thing going on, but that's more distracting than attractive.

Also, on the timeline thing, Grandma could theoretically be just a bit less than 60 years old, depending on at what age her daughter had her first child...

One other thought. You could try to mix in a bit of Aunt and Mom into grandma (i.e their 'base figure' dials), to help improve the resemblance a bit.

I still think that Tracy has a different father than Alice and her brother. The idea that Tracy's father might be of African descent/dark skinned could explain the difference. Plus, the idea of Mrs. Turner going black in her teens, but then marrying some other, lighter skinned dude, is kinda fun...

If Tracy was born when her mom was say 17 (high school pregnancy with a basketball or football team jock), and then had Alice and her brother say a year or two later (some lighter skinned boy that was crushing on her in high school before she was forced to drop out decides to do the 'chivalry' thing and marry her just after graduation), and if Grandma also started early, say 16-18, Grandma could actually be right around 50 (Tracy at 20 + 16 + 16 =52). Probably more like 54-58... but really it's up to whatever fits your preferred timeline.

In other situations, the idea of an older relative getting Mom pregnant would be a fun plot twist, but I don't think there's any indication of that whatsoever in DoD, the incest thing seems like it's completely new to Mom when her son starts making moves on her.

Just rambling guys! Should be interesting seeing what y'all come up with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexStone

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Just rambling guys! Should be interesting seeing what y'all come up with.

OhWee,
You already made a half of the work to script a real side story in DoD storyline! "High school pregnancy with a basketball or football team jock" made me cry: I can imagine how Mom could recall her high school adventure when she suddenly began to have an affair with the MC...

In any case, well begun is half done: it is totally up to the fans, how old Grandma can be and how attractive and/or sexy she will look. This game asset right now is our pure imagination. Lewdlab has not released 'canon' for Mom and Aunt (as, e.g. did Stiglet for his The Visit characters). Therefore: the ball is in our court, let's keep rolling.

GrandMa04c.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The facepalm is because MILFs aren't my thing (so I'm covering my eyes, too old for my tastes!). Which is a very big reason why my Enthralled crossover comic concentrates on the younger characters for the most part.

Only three MILFs make an appearance, note that Dee's mom doesn't make an appearance, but Mrs Turner does. Denise and Karen (from Milf's Villa) show up earlier when they are still teenagers, but are MILFs later on in the story of course. I much prefer younger Denise and Karen!. I suppose the mistress from Milf's villa is also 'older' but she's still a 20 something at that point in the story.

This is also why I tend to only like Trace and Alice renders in the DoD fanart thread, but I digress. There are some really talented artists in the DoD fanart thread, I'm just not a Mrs Turner fan. I know there's a huge following of Mrs Turner and Auntie though, so different strokes for different folks, know your audience, and all that!
:whistle:

Carry on!
;)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Don't you want me?
You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me!

View attachment 1235156

FaceApp & GIMP over the original DoD render. Mr. Turner, OhWee edition ;).
Still trying to do the same result by Growing Up morphs for G3F, but results is quite unsatisfactory....
I like 'em young and tight, although the Adult Empire Billionairess is kinda hot...

Tracy is my DoD crush though! Which is why I made sure to include her in my 3000th post render, and of course in Enthralled!

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Okay, I am back. This time I think I have the correct morph recipe. You do not need anything more than G8 or G8.1 Base and the basic DAZ morph pack. Everything else is built into the morph. Please note that this adjusts the head and body geometry only (and they are together)! You still need to apply textures and use whatever genitalia grafts you desire.

It can be dialed in from 0 - 100%, at 100% it matches AlexStone Grandma completely. Once installed you can find it under /Actor/People/Fan Art/ and it is called 'AlexStone's DoD Grandma'

I tried to make it head and body separate, but my DAZ skills are lacking, since Grandma is only scaled at 93.5% when I try to separate the morphs I get either an elongated neck or a head inside the chest cavity, depending on which one you apply first.

This morph is properly frozen and has a small icon included for DAZ to display. All poses should apply without any weird misshapen limbs.

PS - Don't forget to apply nipples, if you want them to stand out.

Reactions: AlexStone

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I need help with Eliana. These are her looks from Midnight Paradise and Dreams of Desire Lost Memories respectively:

Eliana-DoDMP.jpg

As I can see, this is same model with some more HD morphs, added in MP in comparison with DoD-LM.

I've tried the standard Charlotte 8, but it appears that there are some addition morphs I didn't consider.
This is my result using standard Charlotte 8 with Linda Ponytail Hair and some aging and lips morphs:

Eliana02.png

Used morphs:

204.png

AFD morphs are .

Any other ideas and/or suggestions?

NB: Textures, used in MP and DoD-LM Eliana model is definitely Charlotte 8.
As a reference, Charlotte 8 with no aging and lips morphs:

Eliana03.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote