Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey guys sorry to bother...all these assets are paid?
For the most part yes. Some of the stuff needed is available for free though. Also, a number of the needed assets may be detailed in the Art Assets section of this forum.

Reactions: cr24dome

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The "Mon's Mr Turner" link is't working, can you fix it please?
Short of Mr. Turner re-uploading it, or someone else doing the same, not much I can do. I put a 'broken link' note on the entry and crossed out the entry for now.

I'll remove the entry entirely after a bit if nothing is resolved.

Edit: A couple of people have PMed me about this. I'll update the link in the OP and credit people appropriately when a new download link is provided.

Edit2: Kendra Denimore has shared the .duf files she has for Mom and Aunt here:

You'll still need the appropriate assets, such as Lilith 7. You should be able to find info about those in the Art Assets section of this forum.

Last edited:

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Short of Mr. Turner re-uploading it, or someone else doing the same, not much I can do. I put a 'broken link' note on the entry and crossed out the entry for now.

I'll remove the entry entirely after a bit if nothing is resolved.
I believe I have that file, want me to set it up on my blind mega and drop you a link? It's a combo file, with both the mom and aunt's DUF files in it.

• Love
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
it said genesis 2. all characters are genesis 3.
The morphs referenced in the file I shared are part of some morph collection(s) that I have no idea where they came from. I thought they might be from Genesis X2, which are character conversion morphs, but apparently not.

In any case, yeah you don't need those for Tracy/Akasha. Tracy is pretty much default Akasha, although I adjusted her proportions slightly to taste. Just ignore the error messages for those morphs when loading.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys this thread rocks! I took the liberty to put all the stuff needed to recreate the mom (as listed in the first post) in a zip file and the Daz save file for the mom. I added NGV7 Pubic Hair and Gens for Lilith 7. It works fine on my PC. The only thing that (might) be missing are the commonly used Genesis 3 Female Head & Body morphs. Inside the zip the files are divided into 1. Install with DAZ install Manager and 2. Manual install (just unzip/merge with your DAZ library). I suggest you do NOT overwrite existing files should they exist, just to be sure.

[EDIT]Install both, it's not a choice between Install Manger or Manual Install; you need both.
link is down. please add another link..

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
He posted a followup with a Google link a bit later in the thread. Try this one, let me know if it has what you need:

Link is from here:

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
data/3feetwolf/new genitalia for victoria 7//new_gens_v7_4948.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/3feetwolf/ngv7/ctrlgensc-v7.dsf

Missing ,help? please? :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
data/3feetwolf/new genitalia for victoria 7//new_gens_v7_4948.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/3feetwolf/ngv7/ctrlgensc-v7.dsf

Missing ,help? please? :)

You are missing New Genitalia for Victoria 7. That's probably not critical though, you could use the Default Daz gens that come with the Pro Bundles, or Golden Palace if you don't have NGV7 but have Golden Palace instead.

Info on NGV7 can be found elsewhere on this forum...

Reactions: ZiMMa

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
OhWee now you are for me like a mentor lol, I need one last help:

1- I need to know how I can change the color of the bed blanket in the scene (It's make me crazy this topic)
2- The "blue light" in the scene.

I understand that for many this is a novice thing, but that's just who I am! From now, I thank you for your always kind help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote