Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hybridwaste

Jun 6, 2017
Awhile back (2017) a certain free site was taken down but before that happened I was able to get large amount of assets. I haven't revisited the idea of collecting assets until recently and I am looking for more defined place to find/post them. I checked a few places in the forums that seem to be defunct now and was wondering if we ever got something more consolidated together.

Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Awhile back (2017) a certain free site was taken down but before that happened I was able to get large amount of assets. I haven't revisited the idea of collecting assets until recently and I am looking for more defined place to find/post them. I checked a few places in the forums that seem to be defunct now and was wondering if we ever got something more consolidated together.
Well, it depends on your definition of "free." If you mean that you can get assets you would normally have to pay for free (not those offered for free) then you can search the asset releases forum on F95Zone and find many assets that way. If you are looking for assets that truly are being offered for free with no limitations, I don't know any consolidated places except the OP of this post.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just stumbled across this site:

It's an eclectic hodgepodge of items, from Toon to Sci Fi to 'Everyday'. Need a Death Star Playset or a Y Wing? A Toon Train? A Nuclear Bomb Device? Yeah this site has a lot of interesting FREE stuff...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This might be included somewhere in the linked sites and some might even have it already, but I think it is worth to be mentioned as a single asset/script:
In thread over at the Daz forums I found neat asset which let's you use g8 clothes on g3 via auto-fit. I usually don't need such a script, but occassionally there are some g8 clothes I can't get to work on g3, and that's how I found it.
Yes it's a freebie ;)

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
This weekend DAZ3D is having a birthday for the popular Victoria model-and the base models of all the versions (including the current 8) are completely FREE.
I am sure a lot of people already have this model from other sources, but if you feel like becoming a legitimate owner of Victoria, here is your chance :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This weekend DAZ3D is having a birthday for the popular Victoria model-and the base models of all the versions (including the current 8) are completely FREE.
I am sure a lot of people already have this model from other sources, but if you feel like becoming a legitimate owner of Victoria, here is your chance :)

Thanks for the hint!
There is also a lot of stuff for Victoria reduced right now.

Reactions: seamanq

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a heads up.

This NASA site has a bunch of models that they've made available to the public.

Usage guidelines are here:

Short form, non-commercial use, usually for educational or informative purposes is usually OK, but you'll want to read the guidelines.

Some of the model formats are usable in Daz, others aren't. You might be able to pull the other models into some other program and convert them to a more Daz friendly format, however.

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
I've wrote some information for beginners with some other useful tricks

Also made this camera. Which I use daily and think everyone should know

And this Lara Head morph

Some Preset for the sun-sky

Maybe someone finds them useful :)

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I've wrote some information for beginners with some other useful tricks

Also made this camera. Which I use daily and think everyone should know

And this Lara Head morph

Some Preset for the sun-sky

Maybe someone finds them useful :)
Hey, thanks for sharing this free utility too in your beginners tricks:

Looks like it does batch processing of poses!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Autofit genesis 8 clothes to genesis 3 figures.
Someone posted these clones in the Daz forums for free, but I can't find it anymore, so I thought I post them here if anybody still needs them.
Unpack and drop to your Daz library.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not sure if this one has been shared, but I use it often enough and it turns out it's a freebie...

supermicro_promo.jpg

For those that like extremely low cloth to skin ratios, but still want to sorta kinda cover the naughty bits...

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018

A sculpter for Blender for genesis 8, awesome stuff.
Here they show how it works
Very interesting indeed.:unsure:
The wrap part on the 3D scan seems quite tedious to do at my level, I suck hard with Blender.
I wonder if it can be done with R3DS Wrap if you remove disconnected polygons (eyeballs, tongue and teeths) and put them back with Blender. Whelp I need to try this :eek:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Just a heads up that DAZ3D.com is giving away a new freebie every day during the month of December. They are usually simple props, but unlike that old crap they give away every couple of weeks, these holiday freebies are all new. Look for them in the Holiday Sale page, and each asset is only available for a few days so check back regularly.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes