Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I've posted a free Honda CBR motorcycle from another website a while ago, the model had some problems like no iray material, some bad textures and so on, so when I wanted to use it had to put a bit of work into it:
- changed some textures (there are still some bad textures left)
- changed all the shaders
- made the front window see through/glas like
- changed the tires to actual rubber material
- made the brake discs/rotors have actual holes instead of just dots and lines

the outcome (not the best render though)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
As I said, the actual model is not from me, it was a free asset from another site, but the linked zip includes everything necessary, the original model with my changes.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've posted a free Honda CBR motorcycle from another website a while ago, the model had some problems like no iray material, some bad textures and so on, so when I wanted to use it had to put a bit of work into it:

Link:
As I said, the actual model is not from me, it was a free asset from another site, but the linked zip includes everything necessary, the original model with my changes.
Loving the fact that your rider is wearing full coverage (no helmet in the render though...)! Lookin' pretty sweet!

I was in a situation once where my bike took a nasty spill. If it wasn't for the gear I was wearing, I would have suffered much worse than just a concussion, a stiff back for a few days, and a broken/very badly sprained wrist... The helmet screen was a complete writeoff, and you are supposed to get a new helmet anyways if your helmet suffers damage, which I replaced of course. Anyways, yeah it's good to promote dressing properly!

So while I can appreciate those promo pics of scantily clad babes on bikes, yeah I personally never want to actually see a gal riding in skimpwear. My fear of road rashes and such overcome the lust factor... and I feel bad for the gal!

Now, fucking on a stationary bike, that's a completely different matter...

Sorry, I'm digressing here, just appreciating her leathers! And I'll put your hard work to good use!

Edit: You managed to squeeze that much detail into a 15 MB download?!?
(in James Earl Jones/Darth Vader voice) Impressive. Most Impressive...

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Loving the fact that your rider is wearing full coverage (no helmet in the render though...)! Lookin' pretty sweet!

I was in a situation once where my bike took a nasty spill. If it wasn't for the gear I was wearing, I would have suffered much worse than just a concussion, a stiff back for a few days, and a broken/very badly sprained wrist... The helmet screen was a complete writeoff, and you are supposed to get a new helmet anyways if your helmet suffers damage, which I replaced of course. Anyways, yeah it's good to promote dressing properly!

So while I can appreciate those promo pics of scantily clad babes on bikes, yeah I personally never want to actually see a gal riding in skimpwear. My fear of road rashes and such overcome the lust factor... and I feel bad for the gal!

Now, fucking on a stationary bike, that's a completely different matter...

Sorry, I'm digressing here, just appreciating her leathers! And I'll put your hard work to good use!
Well I cheated a bit, she's wearing the jacket in my game all the time, I just added the pants and shoes^^
I own 3 helmets and full body protection as well btw, living in the mountains for a few years makes you cautious xD

Reactions: seamanq and OhWee

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
The official Daz3D Freebie page is listed in the first post, but just wanted to note that the Michael 6 Starter Set is free right now:

This dude is G2, so not the latest model, but was originally $90 for the set, and I think he would work fine as a background figure-and this set even comes with a male hair. Not a huge selection of male models in general, so not a bad deal.

1578601690399.png

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, this isn't exactly free, but it's pretty darn close so I am uploading it for friends. This is Daz3D's sale to . Some of the models that are available for this price are Michael 7 (one of the most popular male models for Genesis 3) and Teen Josie 7 (the most popular model for Genesis 3). Hey, for $5, it's an opportunity to "go legal" and add a great asset (for a price so low it might as well be free). And I do know that there are still some developers that are using Genesis 3 models because there are a huge number of cheap (and free) assets out there that can be used with these models. Note that there are 60 models for sale, so you may find one that you want if you look through them all.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Feeding my personal Daz3D addiction (haven't done it in a very long time, I got Teen Josie 7, Michael 6 (thanks FranceToast), some new hair, and new boots (what girl doesn't need more shoes), all for under $20. There was a bunch of nice stuff in the 70% off sale (hair and boots) included in that purchase.

Reactions: recreation

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Oh right, I'm gonna leave this here too:
Rec's Armchair with Morphing Pillows
and this^^
ReTrapped Pillory and Poses for G3F/G8F

I'm not sure what I postet here already, I have a lot to do atm, so have a look at the link in my signature for other stuff.
PS: the OP could use an update :p
recreation I only update the original post if there are major items that need to go in it. As is stated in the OP, other assets that are not major assets will exist in the threads for browsing use, but if every single asset was posted there it would get far more unwieldy than it already is.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation I only update the original post if there are major items that need to go in it. As is stated in the OP, other assets that are not major assets will exist in the threads for browsing use, but if every single asset was posted there it would get far more unwieldy than it already is.
Hmm... maybe we should make a new thread, split every asset type into separated posts, and make the first one only link to the specific post for the asset type?
Yeah, I know, sounds like a major effort, but having everything organized in one place would be way better.
Sadly I don't have the time for this in the near future, but maybe someone from the team would be willing to do something like this?

Reactions: seamanq

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was going to suggest maybe splitting the workload, with Recreation maintaining a list of additional links in say the first post made by Recreation, but that doesn't show up until Page 2. The other people responding on Page 1 besides myself probably wouldn't be interested.

If Recreation was game, and seamanq was up for posting a link to a subsequent post with said list of additional links, that might work. Starting a new thread is probably unnecessary.

I only contribute occasionally, but if I feel the whim at some point, I might go through my posts and consolidate a few of the suggestions I've shared in my first post on Page 1. I'm focused on other things mostly those these days, but do still follow this thread. That post is 11 posts down, though, so if I do this at some point, I'd need to let seamanq know to link to that post.

It's a thought anyways!

Reactions: seamanq

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I was going to suggest maybe splitting the workload, with Recreation maintaining a list of additional links in say the first post made by Recreation, but that doesn't show up until Page 2. The other people responding on Page 1 besides myself probably wouldn't be interested.

If Recreation was game, and seamanq was up for posting a link to a subsequent post with said list of additional links, that might work. Starting a new thread is probably unnecessary.

I only contribute occasionally, but if I feel the whim at some point, I might go through my posts and consolidate a few of the suggestions I've shared in my first post on Page 1. I'm focused on other things mostly those these days, but do still follow this thread. That post is 11 posts down, though, so if I do this at some point, I'd need to let seamanq know to link to that post.

It's a thought anyways!
That could actually work, but with 3 people who don't have much time or aren't there much, that could be a bit problematic^^

Reactions: seamanq and OhWee

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
That's why I made the decision in the first place not to put individual assets in the OP. Depending on how many individual assets get added, it could quickly become very time-intensive to update it. If either one of you wants to create a "master" post that you want to update, I am more than happy to add a link in the OP to it. Just let me know what I can do.

Hamfist

Nov 16, 2019
We dress for the slide not the ride, I've only gone down once (on one of my motorcycles, dozens of times on a dirtbike) but I can tell you I'm very happy I was dressed for it because I walked away without a scratch, I know plenty of people that don't and lots learn to regret it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
We dress for the slide not the ride, I've only gone down once (on one of my motorcycles, dozens of times on a dirtbike) but I can tell you I'm very happy I was dressed for it because I walked away without a scratch, I know plenty of people that don't and lots learn to regret it.
Road rash is not pretty :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: OhWee

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
This is so off topic, but it makes my wife crazy when she sees riders (especially women) on motorcycles in shorts and t-shirts which provide virtually no protection at all. So foolish. A plastic surgeon's dream, however.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A lady who was a nurse I knew back in the day once quipped 'Do you know what we call people that ride motorcycles without helmets? Potential organ donors!'

This was in reference to the fact that the organs inside of the ribcage often remain mostly intact after the skull is crushed, etc...

With that dark thought out of the way, back to happier subjects!

• Angry
Reactions: Hamfist and seamanq

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018

Link:
D/Led the bike, zip from mega. Only white though. Keeps saying can't find files, so I,m guessing these are the ones I need for the colors ???

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes