5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Saw this here:

GrassSkirtV4Thumb.jpg

Since the F95Zone domain has moved to Tonga apparently (.to), I figured some of you might want this to make renders to commemorate the occasion. Grass skirt file from the above page is attached:

BTW, if you are also looking for a coconut bra, well I suppose you could use these and stick them over a bikini top or something...

Edit: I've been working with the skirt in Daz. It's quite primitive for a model, so be prepared to do some work.

There's Hula for Genesis over at Hivewire, but it's not free...

This grass skirt for the Morphing Fantasy Dress (Genesis) looks OK in Daz though...

The breast covers are about useless though. Thankfully you can hide those.

There's this Lei, but it's not poseable without some additional work...

It was a thought anyways...

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Saw this here:

View attachment 266480

Since the F95Zone domain has moved to Tonga apparently (.to), I figured some of you might want this to make renders to commemorate the occasion. Grass skirt file from the above page is attached:

BTW, if you are also looking for a coconut bra, well I suppose you could use these and stick them over a bikini top or something...

@OhWee and @recreation: I am thinking that individual item uploads like this can stay in the thread, but the OP should be more for collections of items or specific items of particular use to developers (morph packs, scales, etc). Since the two of you have contributed the lions' share to this thread, what do you think of that?

Reactions: OhWee

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah I think thats good. The OP starts to get a bit confusing with the amount of assets and links already. Maybe categorizing some links would help^^

Reactions: seamanq

skalkurin

Nov 24, 2018
Dunno why I never posted these here, I got lots of resouces there:

Great HQ textures inclusive bump, normal, AO, displacement and whatnot maps.

High Quality HDRI's, tons of them.
Thanks for the nice tip.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah I think thats good. The OP starts to get a bit confusing with the amount of assets and links already. Maybe categorizing some links would help^^
It is somewhat categorized already, and I have tried to avoid posting individuals assets (with the notable exception of your stuff, of course, categorized under useful tools for developers). I welcome any constructive criticism about how the OP could be laid out better.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It is somewhat categorized already, and I have tried to avoid posting individuals assets (with the notable exception of your stuff, of course, categorized under useful tools for developers). I welcome any constructive criticism about how the OP could be laid out better.
Gimme a few days and I'll look trhoug it, 'Im zoo drunk right now lol

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just read about this over at the Daz3D forum. Tailor's Chalk. It's a script/utility that you can use to make clothing cutouts inside of Daz3D, so that you don't have to use Photoshop, etc. make a cutout transparency.

I've attached the download, just in case the google site goes away.

@recreation previously shared the link to the MCasual site here. There's a whole bunch of free models, scripts, and other stuff on the site, so it's worth a second mention.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Re-categorised some stuff, added spoilers, added a view links/assets, edited/corrected a view links, added some describtions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much for your hard work. I took what you did, revised the ordering a little bit and added a little, then updated the OP with the new organizational schema. I also put a new p.p.s. which includes thanks to you for the hard work of coming up with the schema and providing it. Thanks so much for your efforts and support of this community service.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
this one was created by a user from zoneGFX named MikoWeb
170707-_MKB_Honda_Fireblade_CBR1100_Racing.jpg
Quote from the creator:

For those who don't know: zoneGFX is another pirate site and the user shares his creations for free without any terms.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
this one was created by a user named MikoWeb over at zoneGFX
View attachment 270179

For those who don't know: zoneGFX is another pirate site.
I just reread your post. If Zone GFX is a pirate site, does that mean that the asset you posted would be a pirated asset? If so, it would be off topic for this thread, as this thread is for free assets (as in the license stipulates that the items can be used freely for commercial projects). That is outlined in the OP.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I just reread your post. If Zone GFX is a pirate site, does that mean that the asset you posted would be a pirated asset? If so, it would be off topic for this thread, as this thread is for free assets (as in the license stipulates that the items can be used freely for commercial projects). That is outlined in the OP.
The asset was made by a user of that site, so no, no license, it's free ;)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The asset was made by a user of that site, so no, no license, it's free ;)
Can you edit your OP for that asset to indicate that even though GFX zone is a pirate site, the asset is user-generated, and indicate the terms of the license? Thanks. As mentioned in my OP, I won't be putting individual assets like this necessarily in the OP unless they have particular value as unique assets for developers.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Can you edit your OP for that asset to indicate that even though GFX zone is a pirate site, the asset is user-generated, and indicate the terms of the license? Thanks. As mentioned in my OP, I won't be putting individual assets like this necessarily in the OP unless they have particular value as unique assets for developers.
done :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes