Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I don't know if anyone wrote about it, but I have a question: how to fix the nails, cause the more the Super Implant is increased, the nails bend backwards more?
Guessing here, but does Adjust Rigging to Shape help? Also, a few morphs inadvertently affect other areas of the body, so you might want to go another way r.e. breast adjustments if this is the case. I had an issue where a particular body morph was really messing up the dental work (i.e. making the teeth really jagged). I don't remember which morph did that now, but it was really annoying!

DrMantisTobogganMD

Oct 17, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm trying to reproduce some of Mrs. Turners outfits and have run into a bit of a dead end trying to identify some of the assets used. I've started on her alt outfit from chapter 11 and have gotten a reasonable approximation of the skirt, but I'm not convinced it's quite right.

attempt1.png My attempt
Screenshot 2022-12-29 003940.png Ref

Haven't been able to find the halter top or sandals at all.

Screenshot 2022-12-29 005002.png

Screenshot 2022-12-29 004058.png

There's also a few other items I'm having a hard time tyring to find.

Screenshot 2022-12-29 004944.png Stockings from her black and gold alt outfit

Screenshot 2022-12-29 002539.png black halter

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Slowly...ever so slooowwwwlyyyy I've been acquiring the assets I need to build a Genesis 3 figure into Mrs. Turner, and as of right now I have all of the ones mentioned at the start of the thread except for this one:

My question is, are there any other dial-settings that may be recommended to get Mrs. Turner's figure right? I apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered already.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Does anybody know what hair asset is used on Mrs. Turner when she lets her hair down?

Granted she only has her hair down once in the game, and it was for a dream sequence, but I was curious about it. I searched the DAZ Store and didn't have any luck locating it.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Could somebody tell me the settings/measurements for Latisha?
Monique 7 HD G3F is what I'm using for her.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone here have G3F .duf files for Mom and Auntie? Apparently the link in the OP is broken, and I don't have the Aunt, just some stab I took at Mom at some point that I'm not fully happy with probably. Since the Mom & Aunt files came as a set that I apparently didn't download, just wondering if anyone else might have them and be willing to share...

G8F would be nice too, but as the game uses G3F versions, that puts the characters 'on par' with the costume assets used ingame, with a couple of late exceptions.

Reactions: Big Rooster
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote