Mod Ren'Py Dreams of Desire: Definitive Edition - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v1.0] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Why can't people understand that when it comes to any walkthrough mod you should always use only the version of the mod exactly the same as the version of the game because it is logical that if you use an older version of the mod on a newer version of the game any changes or added things in this newer version of the game will not be available for a simple reason because using the old version of the mod on a newer version of the game simply restores the game files to the version to which the mod is.
So if you have a version of the game, in this case 1.0.3, and you use a mod for version 1.0 then the whole game will be reset to this older version 1.0.
And if someone is already so desperate that he wants to use this old mod on a newer version of the game then first of all let him do it at his own risk and do not complain later if he has some bugs and secondly let him at least carefully check changelogs what these newer versions have added or changed and whether these were just only some cosmetic changes such as improving some linguistic/grammatical errors in the game or maybe some more important changes changing something in the whole game.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Why can't people understand that when it comes to any walkthrough mod you should always use only the version of the mod exactly the same as the version of the game because it is logical that if you use an older version of the mod on a newer version of the game any changes or added things in this newer version of the game will not be available for a simple reason because using the old version of the mod on a newer version of the game simply restores the game files to the version to which the mod is.
So if you have a version of the game, in this case 1.0.3, and you use a mod for version 1.0 then the whole game will be reset to this older version 1.0.
And if someone is already so desperate that he wants to use this old mod on a newer version of the game then first of all let him do it at his own risk and do not complain later if he has some bugs and secondly let him at least carefully check changelogs what these newer versions have added or changed and whether these were just only some cosmetic changes such as improving some linguistic/grammatical errors in the game or maybe some more important changes changing something in the whole game.
I mostly asked because I dont know where to download the previous version I only found the 1.0.3 from the main thread but the mod currently wasn`t showing up in game so I will have to wait until the mod updates

scmark15

Jul 28, 2017
I mostly asked because I dont know where to download the previous version I only found the 1.0.3 from the main thread but the mod currently wasn`t showing up in game so I will have to wait until the mod updates
This mod will work but will be missing features of the GOG update as well as some corrections made since v1.0.0 came out... You have to rename the "episode1.rpy" in the mod to "script.rpy" to get episode 1 to work as filenames were changed between versions.

I'm working on a updated mod but because of RL my time allotted to working on it has been minimal and sporadic. I have about 8 big items to finish before I can do my final run of testing before releasing it.

My mod, to name a few features, will include:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote