Mod Dreams of Desire Ep 12: Gallery Unlocker and Bugfixes Mod [v5.2] [bas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
I am playing the crunched version ... I extracted the game .zip and then I extracted the mod file inside it .... all the files are placed ... no message poped up to replace anything .... I am using DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc-crunched and there is nothing appear in the menu inside of the game for cheats and the all the scenes are still locked , any help ?

Cadam Warlock

Jun 14, 2017
How do you "browse" the menu. Every time I stretch the borders of the game, the 3 bottom scenes are still cut off. Is Mom only at 9 scenes? Not more? And if there is more, where is the option to go to the next page?

nomoreusernames95

Sep 30, 2019
I extracted the game and unzipped the mod in the game folder as per the instructions. However it keeps coming up with this error message. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! error.png

xxcxccxcxc

Sep 10, 2020
Thanks, and also is there any way to avoid the change in name to the characters? Because in the original game the characters are not a family but with this mod the names are changed in order to make the characters be a family. For example, in the original game (no modds) in the scenes the girls would refer to you by your chosen name. However, with the mod they refer to you as brother. As this is something I am not comftable with is there any way to avoid all the "family" content of the mod?
me to i want a solution for this plz

drake1458

Mar 12, 2020
Hi guys for some reason I am only seeing the first 9 scenes in scene gallery, I can't scroll to the bottom to see the rest

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Hi guys for some reason I am only seeing the first 9 scenes in scene gallery, I can't scroll to the bottom to see the rest
Had the same issue. On images' gallery, with the images displayed, you must click by the centre and scroll down, so the gallery moves down.

May 21, 2018
Looking through the .rpy file to see if I could remove the incest (at least the mom-son incest. I have a mom, but no sisters, so the momcest is squick for me), and I see this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this mean that changing "Mom" in the "mom = Character" into something else would change her name for a lot of places, but that those changes would be overwritten in the lines below? And it looks like phrases like "my boy", "my baby", "son", etc. are also in that text, and so not quick to change.

In order to remove momcest, but keep the spelling and grammar fixes (and "fixes"), I would need to manually edit the 400 or so lines? Is there a better/quicker way? Would I need to edit more?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
I really wanted to try the game but the incest is not for me and the landlady thing made no sense for me storywise so i went in and changed it all to stepmother, stepsisters, i did not change it to stepaunt cause i never heard anyone use that so he just says Jenna now and refer to her as his stepsisters aunt and stepmoms sister. i also gave mom a name so he does not call her stepmom all the time cause that felt weird to. Also marcus's mom is step now to and he calls her by her name. dont know if i catched everything.

For me this makes it less taboo but enough taboo to justify why the characters are morally questioning themselfs

Litty1

May 2, 2020
i thought all the scenes and characters would be unlocked when i downloaded the game please help

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
I really wanted to try the game but the incest is not for me and the landlady thing made no sense for me storywise so i went in and changed it all to stepmother, stepsisters, i did not change it to stepaunt cause i never heard anyone use that so he just says Jenna now and refer to her as his stepsisters aunt and stepmoms sister. i also gave mom a name so he does not call her stepmom all the time cause that felt weird to. Also marcus's mom is step now to and he calls her by her name. dont know if i catched everything.

For me this makes it less taboo but enough taboo to justify why the characters are morally questioning themselfs
How exactly did you do this? I really wanna play this game but I can't handle incest either.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
How exactly did you do this? I really wanna play this game but I can't handle incest either.
i extracted the extras and scripts rpa files and than i opened up every single rpy file in notepad and Ctrl + F and searched for every instance of words that had something to do with the incest. sister, brother, mom, mum, mother, sibling, aunt etc

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
i extracted the extras and scripts rpa files and than i opened up every single rpy file in notepad and Ctrl + F and searched for every instance of words that had something to do with the incest. sister, brother, mom, mum, mother, sibling, aunt etc
Damn, that sounds like mad work, how long did that take you? Any chance you still got those files?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote