Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I've really been loving all of the fabulous imagery in this rockin' thread! I wish I had half of the DAZ skills as some of you guys!

Speaking of DAZ skills, would any of you talented artists consider making a high school yearbook image of the lovely Mrs. Turner? Just a simple portrait of her face smiling into the camera, but with her hair and make-up reflecting that era? I may be off in my timeline, but I picture Mrs. Turner being in high school around the late 80's to the early 90's. If anybody has the assets and/or the time I think that could be a really cool image of her.

Once again, hats off to all of the talented folks that have shared their fine work so far! Thank you!

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I've really been loving all of the fabulous imagery in this rockin' thread! I wish I had half of the DAZ skills as some of you guys!

Speaking of DAZ skills, would any of you talented artists consider making a high school yearbook image of the lovely Mrs. Turner? Just a simple portrait of her face smiling into the camera, but with her hair and make-up reflecting that era? I may be off in my timeline, but I picture Mrs. Turner being in high school around the late 80's to the early 90's. If anybody has the assets and/or the time I think that could be a really cool image of her.

Once again, hats off to all of the talented folks that have shared their fine work so far! Thank you!
Lexx288 once made young Mrs.Turner:

72330_super1.png

72598_yong.png

72599_yong3.png

73231_panty.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Dreams of Desire Characters will be in my mod for "My Sister My Roommate" game:

View attachment 1623200

View attachment 1623204

View attachment 1623205

View attachment 1623207
Very interesting! My heart belongs to Mrs. Turner, but Tracy and Alice are definitely easy on the eyes as well. :love:

Just out of curiosity, will the player have the option to focus on the girls' feet if they so desire? I've never bought or played an Adult Visual Novel before, but I picked up Dreams of Desire when I found out that it caters to us foot guys as well.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes