Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
You're right, i wasn't paying too much attention to the pose just trying out bloom effects and post process it was a complete oversight on my part.
Is this Daz's own Bloom effect?
(Render settings panel -> Filtering)
I really like it. Can you share the settings?

charmingblade

Jun 19, 2017
Is this Daz's own Bloom effect?
(Render settings panel -> Filtering)
I really like it. Can you share the settings?
venice_sunset_4k HDRI for background light
Bloom Filter Radius 1.00
Bloom Filter Threshold 25000.0

and Noise Degrain filtering & radius 1

i tried to place the light right behind the model

edit: Film ISO 150.00 on Tone Mapping

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
venice_sunset_4k HDRI for background light
Bloom Filter Radius 1.00
Bloom Filter Threshold 25000.0

and Noise Degrain filtering & radius 1

i tried to place the light right behind the model

edit: Film ISO 150.00 on Tone Mapping
Thanks i try it.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Aside from the shoulder, this is such a sensuous, nicely rendered image of beautiful Mrs. Turner. I love the color and the lighting, and Mrs. Turner has her lovely curves rockin' for miles! Would you ever consider doing another render from this image file some day? One where Mrs. Turner is posed a bit differently? (And if you want to show her pretty bare feet that would totally be the icing on the cake!)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You have done it again! I am finding many samples of your artwork, your imagination and renderings are incredible. I am not interested in the game Mrs Turner derives from but what a figure, what a face! And your work is always fantastic, thank you for sharing.
Thank you my friend, it has been something I have enjoyed doing since I played being a dik. And moved from that fan art channel to others like this one. I usually try and do all characters but with each game their is at least one that sticks out more to me so I tend to render them more and as for the scenes most them just kind of pop into my head lol.

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
So this is what it looks like when two goddesses make love. Really like your lesbian stuff, it's fantastic. Now if you could introduce Latisha's daughter and Marcus's sister and throw Tracy for good measure with these two sexy MILF's in the same bed that would be stuff of legend.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes