Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Keeper78

Jul 5, 2017
Nice pictures. It's kinda hard to see that Aunt is packing heat with her hair in the way. You could have moved the hair or made the cock hanging down. Had to really squint at the third pic to see if she was or not.

Still a good set of pictures. This is actually the first futa picture I've seen from DoD. We really need more.

@Thrownaway13 TechCarmin is the best! Love his work so far.
Hey, thanks for tips.
Yeah i fucked up with Aut hair haha ( with entire model too btw :( ) i'm bad when it's time to find a good angle, so yeah third pics didn't show correctly all you want see :coldsweat: ( the " things " i put on Aunt have a really weird form haha so i hide a little ( hide in mom body :test: ) for not scary people :pensive:
For next renders, if i have a time... i think more focus on mom, i don't have a talent for work on a multiple models like @ or @ and other artist here.
+ i have to work more with light too, 2 first renders have shit light effect so is a little "dark "
PS: sorry for my english :oops:

Last edited:

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "TechCarmin, post: 195729, участник: 10153"] [SPOILER = "Официантка"] [ATTACH = full] 20261 [/ ATTACH] [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
Сиски поболее у оригинала, а лицо вышло как надо!

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "lexx228, post: 196840, участник: 47940"] [SPOILER = "Malibu forever"] [ATTACH = full] 20400 [/ ATTACH] [/ SPOILER] [SPOILER = "С вами все в порядке?"] [ ATTACH = full] 20401 [/ ATTACH] [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
Lexx? Малибу анимации вы можете делать в замедленном режиме: FeelsGoodMan:
as in movie serials: Круто:

volto

Aug 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great pictures! I've been noticing though in most Daz3D pictures, and your second picture is a great example, that clothes seem molded to the cleavage. AFK women's clothes are streched across creating a nice window. Is the molding a quirk of a Daz3D or a design choice, maybe something else?

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Sorry,my English is not very good,google translate also failed with your question:)
Second picture looks like swimsuit - clothes are glued to boobs - tits. Did you mean - intend - want to do that, or problem - issue with the program Daz3D?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes