Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Like the image but thought it could be better with a bit of post. Here is what took me 35 seconds in Photoshop
T.png
She pops of the background and the image is not as flat. Here is what I did in that 35 seconds.

Loaded in PS, used Quick Actions to Select Subject then added a Brightness/Contrast layer, slide both sliders up a bit with brightness more than contrast. Reselect the backgound layer and another Quick Actions to Select Subject one more time and create a Vibrance layer, adjusted to liking. Resized the image so as not to take away from your original., then exported as .png. Finished image has a subject that pops and the background remained identical to your original posted image. You used to be forced to add a bunch of lighting in DAZ or render with canvases to get this same result but both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop make masking and editing just the subject so easy.

Honestly it took more time to download your version and reupload the modified version than to do the post processing.

Caboose88

Jul 19, 2018
Like the image but thought it could be better with a bit of post. Here is what took me 35 seconds in Photoshop
View attachment 2234073
She pops of the background and the image is not as flat. Here is what I did in that 35 seconds.

Loaded in PS, used Quick Actions to Select Subject then added a Brightness/Contrast layer, slide both sliders up a bit with brightness more than contrast. Reselect the backgound layer and another Quick Actions to Select Subject one more time and create a Vibrance layer, adjusted to liking. Resized the image so as not to take away from your original., then exported as .png. Finished image has a subject that pops and the background remained identical to your original posted image. You used to be forced to add a bunch of lighting in DAZ or render with canvases to get this same result but both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop make masking and editing just the subject so easy.

Honestly it took more time to download your version and reupload the modified version than to do the post processing.
such a underrated character love her

Reactions: IronLuke5

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I need help, how can I see a ".png_" image?

-I already tried to change the name and it didn't work for me

Is there any way to see it?

Hola a todos, necesito ayuda, como puedo ver una imagen ".png_" ?

-ya trate de cambiarle el nomer y no me funciono

hay alguna forma de verla?

j13031977

May 15, 2017

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

You need to get rid of that " _ " at the end of .png_

DrMantisTobogganMD

Oct 17, 2020
Hi all. Started messing around with DAZ recently, here's is the first scene I spent any significant time on. Any feedback/tips would be appreciated. The environment is all out of the box, haven't looked into doing stuff with lighting etc yet, splitting my time between doing tutorials and just making stuff for fun/horniness.

There's a tear on the stocking material on her right ankle that I couldn't fix though I spent a fair amount of time trying (it doesn't even show up in the Aux Viewport, it's only visible in the render itself.

Apologies in advance to j13031977, totally ripped off the facial expression from his santa series, thought it fit the pose pretty well and would be interesting to try reproduce/play around with.

homealoneanalfun01.png

homealoneanalfun02.png

homealoneanalfun03.png

j13031977

May 15, 2017
Hi all. Started messing around with DAZ recently, here's is the first scene I spent any significant time on. Any feedback/tips would be appreciated. The environment is all out of the box, haven't looked into doing stuff with lighting etc yet, splitting my time between doing tutorials and just making stuff for fun/horniness.

There's a tear on the stocking material on her right ankle that I couldn't fix though I spent a fair amount of time trying (it doesn't even show up in the Aux Viewport, it's only visible in the render itself.

Apologies in advance to j13031977, totally ripped off the facial expression from his santa series, thought it fit the pose pretty well and would be interesting to try reproduce/play around with.

View attachment 2266296

View attachment 2266297

View attachment 2266299

no problem ... the facial expression is not my property ... everyone can use it wherever they want
put a smoothing modifier on the stocking Screenshot (17).png and collision 10 or 12

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes