Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

born4july

Sep 8, 2022
if you don't like it, don't watch it... close your eyes and keep scrolling the mouse... or do better, okay?
why you are upset ; since you deside to show us your art next to other's art you like it or not there will be a compare
all other _artists_ choose different way-art (((((in this thread)))))) than yours, 99% of your content has specific theme no one other(((((in this thread)))))) has, you should support your art with better way(( not scroll down or close your eyes ))

Last edited:

j13031977

May 15, 2017
why you are upset ; since you deside to show us your art next to other's art you like it or not there will be a compare
all other _artists_ choose different way-art than yours, 99% of your content has specific theme no one other has, you should support your art with better way
I'm not upset... I also accept criticism... but you accept that not all _artists_ make works that you like... everyone has a style or template that they use... mine is like that.. . not everyone can like what I do... it's still beautiful... we are not the same

j13031977

May 15, 2017
I'm not upset... I also accept criticism... but you accept that not all _artists_ make works that you like... everyone has a style or template that they use... mine is like that.. . not everyone can like what I do... it's still beautiful... we are not the same
if you have a great idea born4july , I will gladly do it

Reactions: Roland North
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes