Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii boys. i just start playing the game but password in the room top of the desk its not working.
İ research the thread and find latest mode than i installed, and tryed again massage says "type in password"
the password is 0613 but how should i type 0613 ? if i type "password" script starting and error appearing.
İ dont wanna pass this game . page 663-664 installition guides does'nt working.
Could you please help me .

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 287, in interact
    show_director = interact_base()
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 251, in interact_base
    text = renpy.scriptedit.get_line_text(filename, line)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'data/rooms/tracy_room.rpyc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "data/rooms/tracy_room.rpyc", line 77, in script
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2628, in interact
    i()
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 287, in interact
    show_director = interact_base()
  File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 251, in interact_base
    text = renpy.scriptedit.get_line_text(filename, line)
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\scriptedit.py", line 95, in get_line_text
    ensure_loaded(filename)
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\scriptedit.py", line 84, in ensure_loaded
    renpy.parser.list_logical_lines(fn, add_lines=True)
  File "D:\download\torrent download\nlt\xxxgames\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.3-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 213, in list_logical_lines
    f = open(filename, "rb")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'data/rooms/tracy_room.rpyc'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Dreams of Desire EP12 ELITE-1.0.3
Fri Jun 21 18:43:18 2019

The Nutts

May 5, 2019
Question: Are you talking about the password to Tracy's laptop or Aby's tablet?

If you're talking about the tablet (which I doubt you are if you...
just start playing the game
...then I don't know why you're running into a problem.

But if you're talking about Tracy's laptop, you don't type in her password anywhere. You just keep playing.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Question: Are you talking about the password to Tracy's laptop or Aby's tablet?

If you're talking about the tablet (which I doubt you are if you......then I don't know why you're running into a problem.

But if you're talking about Tracy's laptop, you don't type in her password anywhere. You just keep playing.
Yes the problem is laptop. But i couldnt finish the scene last room doesnt opening.

The Nutts

May 5, 2019
Oh, I know where you're at. I'm willing to bet you're missing something.

You need to get the key in the plants out on the terrace to enter Tracy's room.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Oh, I know where you're at. I'm willing to bet you're missing something.

You need to get the key in the plants out on the terrace to enter Tracy's room.
Already find it. im in the tracy room and returning my pc . im playing with walkthrouh. meh.

Cheepshot3011

Jun 12, 2018
This game has a special place in my heart. Beautiful renders, smart story, everytime I run across it, I want to do another play-thru. (y)(y)(y)

69waddup123

Oct 25, 2018
I need some help. I can't even open the game without it crashing. I get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: CoreAudio error (AudioDeviceGetProperty (kAudioDevicePropertyDeviceIsAlive)): 560947818

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/blaw.shreyas/Downloads/stuff/DreamsOfDesireEP12.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/blaw.shreyas/Downloads/stuff/DreamsOfDesireEP12.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 500, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "/Users/blaw.shreyas/Downloads/stuff/DreamsOfDesireEP12.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 1614, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "/Users/blaw.shreyas/Downloads/stuff/DreamsOfDesireEP12.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 801, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: CoreAudio error (AudioDeviceGetProperty (kAudioDevicePropertyDeviceIsAlive)): 560947818

Darwin-18.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Dreams of Desire EP12 ELITE-1.0.3
Tue Jun 25 10:30:23 2019

PawanPs

Apr 27, 2018
you are a life saver
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dreams of Desire [v1.0.3] [Lewdlab] - Original Size: 4.13GB
Updated 2019-03-20 with smaller compressed version :)
Download PC (364MB): - - -

Most compressed versions are not made by the developer. If you find an error in a compressed version that isn't in the base game, please @ the user or quote the post from the compressed version so they can look into the error.

If images won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here: - here's the Windows version:

If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

Requires 7zip to extract:

GANNT01

May 19, 2019
Awesome animations and renderings.
I played without walktrough and then for curiosity checked the walktrough .
I found a bit odd that a decision taken on early stages will affect so much the ending ( so basically you have to replay almost from the start the game to change the ending you got ) especially because in the game is not possible to check how the decision taken affect the other characters.
Without walktrough you don't even known wich chapter you have to go back to change your choice in order to change the outcome.
So very good for renderings not so good ( my personal opinion ) about gameplay.

Reactions: Elorias

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I find this game really hard to fap to. The story is too creepy and the fact the game goes from sex to story without warning (pounding some pussy to seeing some creepy pitch black dude anyone?). Some (or rather - all) of the girls creep me out aswell (too real and at the same time too artificial - one of the problems why robots arent really coated in skin much). The animations also need a lot of work.

In a scale going up to 10 i would give it a solid 6. Not more though (for reasons stated).

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes