Mod Ren'Py Dreams Of Reality [v0.4.5] Gallery Unlocker & Walkthrough Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

Overview:
(The mod adds hints in dialogues that gives points and unlocks the whole gallery)​

Updated: 2023/04/04
Game/Creator: Dreams of Reality Cenc - -
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v0.4.5
Game Version: v0.4.5

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD: , or
ANDROID

There are some bugs in the gallery (images) screen that might be solved by the dev in a next bug fixed version and when that happens I'll update the mod once again. Thank you all.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Dreams of Reality v0.4.1 with IAmAB walkthrough and gallery unlock mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
This is so bugged for me, relationships->Cindy page doesn't work for me after I met her for the first time (error) and when I clicked replay in gallery bonus scenes it unlocked everything despite not clicking "gallery unlocker" :(.

Also there's a bug in WT, there's a choice YES or NO whether Danielle should leave after Jacob interviewed me in my home. YES is green but I'll miss 10+ points with Danielle and many dialogues. The choice isn't there when Jacob interviews me in the hospital.

Also there's "Am I ready to talk to the police? Yes (Jacob 2) or No". Choosing No can give +6 Danielle points, should include that hint because right now it seems that only the 1st choice is correct. You can get those Jacob points later in home so I would even use green here for those nice nurse renders, I can refuse her anytime.

ALso there's "Perhaps I need to hide it better[aborange][abpromiscuosboy]" - without color and with typo (promiscuoUs).

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah new update Ch. 3 Part One (v0.3.0) is out so we now wait patiently for the mod update.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Please, updated for : Dreams of Reality [Ch. 3: Part Two (v0.3.6)]
THANK YOU in advance...

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
If I'm reading the changelog correctly, there aren't any new scenes, and therefore there isn't a need for an update. Having said that, I haven't tested it so there may be compatibility issues with the changes.

Houze968

Mar 13, 2021
If I'm reading the changelog correctly, there aren't any new scenes, and therefore there isn't a need for an update. Having said that, I haven't tested it so there may be compatibility issues with the changes.
I tried to test it but Windows kept telling me the file was corrupted when attempting to unzip the file :/

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I tried to test it but Windows kept telling me the file was corrupted when attempting to unzip the file :/
then download again. it should work fine. no need to update 0.3.6 as AB is busy. If she is free, she'll update. Till then, play 0.3.5.
just some typo fixes. nothing much

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Just skimmed the script files and it's not only typo fixes. There are a few small changes, some scenes might play out differently a bit (in the 0.3.5 portion). Didn't play it, so not sure how big these are, just looking at added lines and some changed labels.
I'd wait for an update if you didn't play 0.3.5 yet.

Last edited: