Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I agree some of the MC's inner monologue is off-putting.

-MC has been in a violent accident, learns his kid is dead, freaks out and has to be sedated, and immediately after coming to is checking out nurses.

-Later at his house, he questions if he is developing feelings for his caretaker after having known her for all of about forty seconds.

There were other moments but those two stuck out to me.

Last edited:

djdan1000

Dec 9, 2018
The IMMORTAL Words of Charles Barkley.....TUUUURIBLE, the daughter?...is ugly, story make no sense...

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Man now i am convinced that sebastian is the one that got emily killed after that conversation with louise at the living room. Sebastian's sister helping him ferry around because his car is out of action. How would mc get rid of Sebastian. Sebastian thought that the MC was driving the car at the time. Just my spider sense tingling

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man now i am convinced that sebastian is the one that got emily killed after that conversation with louise at the living room. Sebastian's sister helping him ferry around because his car is out of action. How would mc get rid of Sebastian. Sebastian thought that the MC was driving the car at the time. Just my spider sense tingling
Yes I saw that to but it does not make any difference to me anymore I will not play this again.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Yes I saw that to but it does not make any difference to me anymore I will not play this again.
Will probably still play it im a little intrigue if the MC is in coma for all we know. But it just really hurts me that emily died

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Ok this game *sigh* before i start i would like to say that i already saw what the dev said regarding the ntr.
That being said, i feel that this game is another acting lessons wannabe, but at least this dev has the decency to warn us before, so this game is definitely not for everyone.

Now even tho the dev said no ntr, the games gives heavy and i mean HEAVY ntr vibes, i dont really know if this is on purpose (if it is my respect to the dev) or not, so either the dev is very good at writing (giving those ntr vibes) or he just doesn't know that he is writing it that way, to be honest this is one of the reasons im not gonna play this game anymore, one of the reasons i hate ntr is the anxiety (or jealousy) that gives the player and frankly with this game it feels a lot.

Saying this i would like to wish the dev good luck, im sure you guys that are gonna stay and play it are in for a ride, unfortunately this isn't my case, i wouldn't like to give the game a bad rating only because of this so i will refrain from doing that.

Good luck!!

QMj9DxRtXAhxe.gif

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I agree some of the MC's inner monologue is off-putting.

-MC has been in a violent accident, learns his kid is dead, freaks out and has to be sedated, and immediately after coming to is checking out nurses.

-Later at his house, he questions if he is developing feelings for his caretaker after having known her for all of about forty seconds.

There were other moments but those two stuck out to me.
If there is the "Based in real events" them it's definitely true. :LOL:

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I had that feeling as well. That Fucker is going down I hope, Casey Jones Style of course.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
It would be disgusting if Louise develops a bond or confides in this guy knowing that that very well may be the case.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
It’s gonna be extremely difficult a players not to cheat on Louise. If in the future updates there’s more added depth and layers to Louise character where the players can see her personality on full display and actually fall in love with her then that would be great. Otherwise eye candy like Danielle is gonna look more enticing.
Even if you chose the "Supportive" husband route" she's still spending a lot of time with Sebastian, which annoyed the hell out of me. It's like I get she's grieving but for the love of God your husband needs you. Sebastian can wait, Louise should've put her foot down and said I'm going home to my husband.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's good that you are discussing seriously with emotion about game..

But, "It's just a game", "They are pixels" statements will come from some guys.. So, be ready to face them guys.. :p

Reactions: House Of Black

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I love this game. The ntr tension makes you feel emotions that are not just about sex. I would only have one doubt and it would be if the ntr is finally consumed, in which case I would leave the game because I am not a supporter of that. But as the dev has already said, it will not be like that, the only thing it does is that the player gets involved in the game and wants and needs to know more. And that, for those of us who are looking for something more than just fap, is great.
Although that kiss to Sebastian ... adjusting the line of ntr a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: Nospamwss

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Wow, some wild theory's comming out. Of course I will neither confirm or deny any of them - just to say that this AVN won't be for everyone. Yes, I am deliberately tugging at the heart strings, I am trying to make you have some feels - and not everyone wants that.

I totally get it, and I respect someone who tries something and decides it's not for them, It's why I add the note on the main game page.

I hope for those who are worried are able to trust that I promise, there will be a pay off. You will have catharsis.

Anyway, next update will delve deeper into the relationship between Louise and the MC. its title will be 'Ascent' (of course!)

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Delve Deeper and Ascent contrasting but will be interesting will be keeping tabs on this pretty good game

SacredAlmight

Jan 6, 2020
Yeah for me this game is a big miss at its current point. I'll come back in a few months let's say December to check it out and see if it go any better because this game the Dev says his pulling at the heartstrings on purpose but the NTR vibes is heavy in this one "in my Yoda voice lol" but what's more a lot of the inner dialog doesn't make sense, the wife confining in another man doesn't make sense yeah I'm not saying I don't like the game, I'm just point out that I'll see yall in December to check and see if it has gotten better.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes