underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
He wants to off anyone else in Lous life so he can capture her for himself .. that asshole!
I will play it again, cause I don't remember it well enough, but was I right about a chance for MC's wife has an affair with him? I remember that I treated her well, didn't cheat her.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
another good update (y) Louise is amazing and Kimiko is so cute :love: (just waiting for the usual people to come and try to shit on Louise:rolleyes:)

• Love
Reactions: Vildain and Cenc

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It starts in the bedroom right off the bat .. Mc be whatever, she be whatever ...
but that guy is poison,
I still love Lou enough to put in the work and fight him for my wife and daughter.

No point in indulging him, he will off our baby gurl all the same ... you are doing her no favors.
He will still be a horrid human being to Lou .. just save yourself the anger ..

I will play it again, cause I don't remember it well enough, but was I right about a chance for MC's wife has an affair with him? I remember that I treated her well, didn't cheat her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The accident is not going anywhere .. the mofo doing it intentionally is not going anywhere .. where is your heart?
Not trying to shit on her.
But do we have finally a chance to break up with her on the good guy/no cheating route ?
Or still be an ass or cheater.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Not trying to shit on her.
But do we have finally a chance to break up with her on the good guy/no cheating route ?
Or still be an ass or cheater.
no thats the good husband/wife route
i dont understand why you would wanna break up with her

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It starts in the bedroom right off the bat .. Mc be whatever, she be whatever ...
but that guy is poison,
I still love Lou enough to put in the work and fight him for my wife and daughter.

No point in indulging him, he will off our baby gurl all the same ... you are doing her no favors.
He will still be a horrid human being to Lou .. just save yourself the anger ..
Got it, but is there a way that Lou cheat MC with that dude if MC doesn't support her, treats her badly, because I remember seeing NTR tag but there isn't anymore.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Got it, but is there a way that Lou cheat MC with that dude if MC doesn't support her, treats her badly, because I remember seeing NTR tag but there isn't anymore.
Theres no NTR, never was.

Louise doesn't go off with Sebastian, if you treat her badly and choose to split up, she just disappears. if you want to believe she goes to that guy, well you can. but that's not how I've written it :)

hope that clears it up.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I really enjoyed this one. If you don't treat MC's wife well, she is going to cheat him with that dude she is working, right? I don't see NTR tag but I thought I saw it some time ago.
No, this game does not contain and will never contain NTR. The dev has preached about it in previous posts in the thread. Play the game and see for yourself.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Theres no NTR, never was.

Louise doesn't go off with Sebastian, if you treat her badly and choose to split up, she just disappears. if you want to believe she goes to that guy, well you can. but that's not how I've written it :)

hope that clears it up.
Oh, yes, thank you! I don't think I'll go for a "bad path", cheating her, but I'm aware I'll lose some content if I don't, but I really like Louise. Glad to know that she doesn't go to that guy. Gotta say, I'm not a big fan game that deep, but you're doing a great work and I enjoy your game.

Reactions: Cenc

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Be creative .. bold does not necessarily mean behemoth levels of hardware.
I am currently installing a fan (not a cooler, an actual fan) right next to my CPU - the Vornado 660.
And I've only recently started hydrating with holy water instead.
(now I've got my toes crossed)

Game development.. here I go.
:coffee:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad, only 3 games got update today and 4th will get by end of week.

edit: make that 6. 7th might come out by sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes