Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
well reached end (w/ and w/o wt-mod) but if some1 asks what's new in this update since prev. update then no effing clue.
you mean from 0.3.5? to 0.3.6a? nothing new, just bug fixes. (quite a few actually lol)

all detailed in the changelog in OP

Sep 3, 2020
you mean from 0.3.5? to 0.3.6a? nothing new, just bug fixes. (quite a few actually lol)

all detailed in the changelog in OP
h.png
now that's what the fuck I'm talkin about that is so much better

screenshot0001.png
you the man I don't know but am I the only one who prefers older Louise more than younger Louise

but I don't know maybe Louise got more attractive as she got older

or is it because older Louise's is a MILF

what do you think bro

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is fantastic ..
That being said, why?
,,, Oh my sweet love and affeciton, why did my wonderful outstanding smart helluva woman dress
like a bratty school gurl to go see the mo fo out to bang and make her life miserable future boss?
View attachment 1357235
now that's what the fuck I'm talkin about that is so much better

View attachment 1357236
you the man I don't know but am I the only one who prefers older Louise more than younger Louise

but I don't know maybe Louise got more attractive as she got older

or is it because older Louise's is a MILF

what do you think bro
My heart was bleeding all throughout their dinner, then we get to stick it to her in our own way,
going to the bathroom with the barmaid ... watching that dinner, her infatuation and determination to
get into the service of that maniac ... so heartbreaking ... so much so as our desperation to ...
enter the service of some sexual predator boss on our own ... the horror!

Sep 3, 2020
She is fantastic ..
That being said, why?
,,, Oh my sweet love and affeciton, why did my wonderful outstanding smart helluva woman dress
like a bratty school gurl to go see the mo fo out to bang and make her life miserable future boss?

My heart was bleeding all throughout their dinner, then we get to stick it to her in our own way,
going to the bathroom with the barmaid ... watching that dinner, her infatuation and determination to
get into the service of that maniac ... so heartbreaking ... so much so as our desperation to ...
enter the service of some sexual predator boss on our own ... the horror!
well to be fair I never saw those scenes because I'm on the Louise only route

I'm not sure but I think if you're a loyal husband to her she's a loyal wife to you

but even then if I'm being honest

even if you're on her route she does do things that I don't agree with it and I would love to get the developers opinion on it

first of all when we got out of the hospital she should have been there for us instead of hiring a nurse

and I don't care if the contract forced her to be at work she should have said fuck the contract and been there for her husband

but if I remember correctly she admitted she was wrong and it doesn't matter what her husband says

Louise 's going to carry that regret for the rest of her life isn't that punishment enough and I think she's

going to use that regret to try to be a better wife

but how come nobody called out the MC for his mistakes

first of all you know someone is hitting on your wife and you do absolutely nothing about it

I understand mc trust his wife but just because you trust your wife. Doesn't mean you just stand there like an idiot and allow somebody to hit on your wife

it's not about trust it's about having your wife's back

mc should have gone into her work and told him you son of a bitch I know you're hitting on my wife and if you don't stop it I'm going to break every bone in your body

let him know that you don't give a fuck about the contract or the Law Louise comes to work and goes home and if you keep her in work longer than necessary I'm going to break every bone in your body

and if you ever invite my wife to dinner without me I'm going to kill you
mc put his own wife in danger and nobody ever called him out on it

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Vidal the king of Pervert

Remember what the Nurse, Danielle says about Louise when you pay her a visit -

"She worked all day and spent every night by your side."
"No one could drag her away."

Couple that with the scene where Louise wonders just why she's standing listening to Sebastian when she should be spending time with the MC.

Remember, we have the benefit of hindsight, 20/20 vision and a 'Gods eye' We know Sebastian's a piece of shit out to kill Louise, but up until the revelations in the last update, all the MC knew was the guys a bit of a weirdo who fancies his chances with Louise - of which he has none, as clearly stated by Louise herself.

Serious spoiler below, no, seriously - if you haven't played 0.3.6a yet, do not click this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you play Dreams of Reality, you're given the benefit of seeing scenes that the MC is not privy too. Even if you play a single direct route - you're still presented with information to give context to what's happening around you. For example, we're aware of Sebastian's motivations long before anyone else is. Can we really blame the MC for that?

As an aside, I'm not a writer by trade. I'm prone to mistakes, sometimes I have to go back and fix continuity errors, or redo a scene due to it's interpretation not being how I originally planned. I am, but human. And the games not finished yet :p

EDIT: Spelling.

Sep 3, 2020
Vidal the king of Pervert

Remember what the Nurse, Danielle says about Louise when you pay her a visit -

"She worked all day and spent every night by your side."
"No one could drag her away."

Couple that with the scene where Louise wonders just why she's standing listening to Sebastian when she should be spending time with the MC.

Remember, we have the benefit of hindsight, 20/20 vision and a 'Gods eye' We know Sebastian's a piece of shit out to kill Louise, but up until the revelations in the last update, all the MC knew was the guys a bit of a weirdo who fancies his chances with Louise - of which he has none, as clearly stated by Louise herself.

Serious spoiler below, no, seriously - if you haven't played 0.3.6a yet, do not click this.

When you play Dreams of Reality, you're given the benefit of seeing scenes that the MC is not privy too. Even if you play a single direct route - you're still presented with information to give context to what's happening around you. For example, we're aware of Sebastian's motivations long before anyone else is. Can we really blame the MC for that?

As an aside, I'm not a writer by trade. I'm prone to mistakes, sometimes I have to go back and fix continuity errors, or redo a scene due to it's interpretation not being how I originally planned. I am, but human. And the games not finished yet :p

EDIT: Spelling.
yeah I get what you're saying. but MC didn't have to know Sebastian was dangerous in order to do something all he needed to know was that guy was hitting on my wife and I need to warn him to back off

when your a husband and you hear someone is hitting on your wife isn't your first instinct to do something

all I'm saying is that she's not the only one at fault here everybody blames Louise is not fair

but you know what the saddest thing is you know who blames Louise the most and can't forgive her is Louise she can't forgive herself

is not fair she's a damn good wife

she is loving and kind

not to mention our love life is incredible

let's just say she performs her wifely duties daily

our house is covered in bodily fluids:p

I really love this story

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Louise is wrapped around that damn contract, she be smart, she be her own gal, like any woman would think she can stand up to insistent guys, like any woman would think she can handle herself.

She is now actually getting all the gurls still around her boss tell her he a womanizer not skilled creep coming on to gurls he throws money at expecting to bang. for what it is worth, Louise is so fantastic gurls are genuinely worried about her, no envy,no disdain, no hate.

Just like that assistent was thinking with bloody tears to her eyes:
some other no doubt wonderful artist had the talk with her, had been strong, had resisted,
until the a$&^$&le killed whatever family that poor gurl had and took her like a broken doll to
have his way with her ... that maniac! All of it because his dad runs a damn human traffikking ring.

Whatever happens, MC and Lou do have a better life together than out there.
As long as they have their own world where they feel safe and escape together inside,
to was all their fears and suffering with tears of joy and day dreaming of their sweet Emily,
there must still be some good in this game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Emily is forever our gurl .. she be so sweet trying to emulate her fantastic mom,
being kind a flustered by her parents living their dream jobs outta corporate and into entertainment.

This being the game it is, actually having vested interest in getting all the gurls outta that hell club,
could be a strong incentive to get together and make their world better, MC and Lou,
only that they keep faling in the hands of sex predator bosses looking to use and abuse their prey.

Sep 3, 2020
When you are in a 20+ years of marriage with somebody, you can and should trust her to do the right thing tbh...especially in a healthy married life that mc had.
nothing to do with trust so if I see somebody hitting on my wife and I fuck them up does that mean I didn't trust my wife or does that mean I saw somebody hitting on my wife and it made me angry so i fuck them up
because that is the natural instinct of anyone with a spouse

it's sort of like this if I told my wife that a female at work was making unwanted advances towards me

pointed out who the woman was and my wife's reaction was to take off her earrings put it in her purse and proceeded to fuck up the woman does that mean my wife does not trust me

or does that mean that the very thought of another woman hitting on me made her so angry her first instinct is to fuck her up

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin
Sep 3, 2020
Nah I didn't mean it like that. I just meant if a guy is hitting on my wife, I expect her to shut him up herself. I don't need to make a big deal out of it.
But if she doesn't or the guy does something really inappropriate then I do need to step in.
So as far I can remember Sebastien had not crossed the line yet that time.
ooh

okay now I understand but I wouldn't have waited for him to crossed the line i would have stepped in at the first sign of his shit

that is my issue. MC never stepped in he let poor Louise handle it on her own

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
ooh

okay now I understand but I wouldn't have waited for him to crossed the line i would have stepped in at the first sign of his shit

that is my issue. MC never stepped in he let poor Louise handle it on her own
Well, what can I say...people are different. Sometimes you gotta let them handle their shit.

But I get what you are saying... mc could have told him to back the fuck off and if not punch his teeth out. That would be pretty satisfying.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I have all sounds muted, but
all of a sudden rain and thunder came blasting over my system.
Just thought I'd pass that bug along.

It's really intense isn't it?

Cheers

I'm playing it through being a good boy but my come back and play as a cheating bastard....we'll see.... lol

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
And then, soon after
, I received this.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Chapter_scripts/Chapter 2.rpy", line 3848, in <module>
NameError: name 'q_d5' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Chapter_scripts/Chapter 2.rpyc", line 3736, in script
  File "C:\DreamsofReality-0.3.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\DreamsofReality-0.3.6a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\DreamsofReality-0.3.6a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\DreamsofReality-0.3.6a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Chapter_scripts/Chapter 2.rpy", line 3848, in <module>
NameError: name 'q_d5' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Dreams of Reality 0.3.6a
Thu Aug 19 13:47:21 2021
=================
That is when I want to ask questions. I receive the error a couple of times, then when I ignore it, it just tells her That is all the questions I want to ask....

Cheers

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes