Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I have all sounds muted, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all of a sudden rain and thunder came blasting over my system.
Just thought I'd pass that bug along.

It's really intense isn't it?

Cheers

I'm playing it through being a good boy but my come back and play as a cheating bastard....we'll see.... lol
This is because the sound is actually part of the video, as such it's not tied into the renpy volume level. I'm considering ways to change this without sound.

I'll also look into the other issue you mentioned.

Thanks for playing.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
nothing to do with trust so if I see somebody hitting on my wife and I fuck them up does that mean I didn't trust my wife or does that mean I saw somebody hitting on my wife and it made me angry so i fuck them up
because that is the natural instinct of anyone with a spouse

it's sort of like this if I told my wife that a female at work was making unwanted advances towards me

pointed out who the woman was and my wife's reaction was to take off her earrings put it in her purse and proceeded to fuck up the woman does that mean my wife does not trust me

or does that mean that the very thought of another woman hitting on me made her so angry her first instinct is to fuck her up
That's an extreme overreaction and shows emotional immaturity. Violence should only be resorted to in extreme cases or in self defense.
If somebody is receiving unwanted advances from somebody then they should make it clear to the party making the advances that they're not interested. If that doesn't stop them then you take further action dependent on the situation (e.g. get a friend/partner to have stern words with them, cut ties/avoid them, report it to HR/the police, get a restraining order, etc).
If you see somebody hitting on your friend/partner and not taking the hint then obviously you step in, but in a civil manner (unless they're getting handsy. Then all bets are off) and make it obvious that you're together/pretend to be together. They'll often finally back off. However if you storm in antagonistically then things are very likely to escalate and what's the point if it's unnecessary.
If you have an attractive partner then people are inevitably going to hit on them. Getting into a fight every time would be foolish and self-destructive.

Sep 3, 2020
That's an extreme overreaction and shows emotional immaturity. Violence should only be resorted to in extreme cases or in self defense.
If somebody is receiving unwanted advances from somebody then they should make it clear to the party making the advances that they're not interested. If that doesn't stop them then you take further action dependent on the situation (e.g. get a friend/partner to have stern words with them, cut ties/avoid them, report it to HR/the police, get a restraining order, etc).
If you see somebody hitting on your friend/partner and not taking the hint then obviously you step in, but in a civil manner (unless they're getting handsy. Then all bets are off) and make it obvious that you're together/pretend to be together. They'll often finally back off. However if you storm in antagonistically then things are very likely to escalate and what's the point if it's unnecessary.
If you have an attractive partner then people are inevitably going to hit on them. Getting into a fight every time would be foolish and self-destructive.
fair enough but can we agreed that after she made it clear that she wasn't interested and he kept making unwanted advances that mc should have stepped in

my issue is that he never once stepped in

i im aware that mc had no idea dat he was dangerous and a killer that is not what I'm talking about he shouldn't have to be dangerous and akiller for a husband to want to steppe in

Last edited:
Reactions: spooge_nugget

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gurls make a habbit of fending off wolves with their jaw dropped and their toungues roling on the ground. There are plenty a games where gurls do just that, stand up 4 themselves and like
to shut them fans down from getting under their skin.

Our babe is careless and like many sweet babes who are independent, like to keep things to themselves.

On the other hand ... our MC is just not really working during the day,
so why does he not hang around his wife and get her to work and pick her up is strange.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
fair enough but can we agreed that after she made it clear that she wasn't interested and he kept making unwanted advances that mc should have stepped in

my issue is that he never once stepped in

i im aware that mc had no idea dat he was dangerous and a killer that is not what I'm talking about he shouldn't have to be dangerous and akiller for a husband to want to steppe in
Absolutely. I certainly have a few issues with both the MC and Louise (mainly Louise).

I was extremely annoyed at how Louise genuinely seemed to be considering the idea of hooking up with Sebastian for a while and was very hesitant/unwilling to draw a clear line (you need to draw a clear line with things you're not receptive to, as people aren't mind readers. A problem that can be seen more frequently nowadays/after the #metoo stuff is that people often skip this step and jump straight to the formal complaint stage).
I also didn't like how she was keeping it from her husband (especially if we as the MC had been honest with her).
I suppose it is possible that these things happened off screen though, as there are certainly gaps here and there where I'm left thinking - "What are you talking about?", "When did this happen?", "When did we ever discuss this?", etc. - but they're important issues, so really shouldn't occur off-screen.

The other thing that really pissed me off about Louise was her signing the contract without reading it. I'm still unsure if she's ever read it or if she's merely believing whatever she's told about it.

I also really can't understand how the MC and Louise have survived (especially when supporting a child). How have they supported themselves while both have seemingly been focusing fully on chasing their dreams (unsuccessfully) for years!?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017

All of these come to pass in other games also .. with the MC...
The example you show seems to be signing with somebody that was deeply trusted, so taking it for granted is far more understandable. I get that even in the real world we're probably all guilty of 'signing' certain contracts without reading them fully (e.g. EULA's, TOS agreements), but this is different and it felt forced in this case.
If somebody seems to be trying to rush me into signing a contract without reading it (as Sebastian was) then it's going to naturally raise my caution level and I'm going to be sure to read it even more carefully and dependent on the wording and length, consider consulting a lawyer.

Reactions: N66688

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My heart is broken right now .. in a gaming sense, because both MC and his wife are so starved 4 a paycheck they run into the hands of sexual predators .. you remember the babe MC was hyped to work 4 right? He even made it like she was doing him a favor by ”finding” him some job. Yet we saw what she did with ther male employees.

Our wife is so hyped to go through the dinner with her new boss, she wants it so bad, also wants it to be over so she goes to see her man ... it is there that it happends. She is used to be a looker and act all unknowing and presteen ... her boss got all angry, in his mind she was having dinner with her boss, her future sex driver, in his mind, her dress was for him and him only ... so yeah, she was just playing into his wooing tactics by mixing business with pleasure ... how many of you singned contracts while having dinner with your boss? Anyone? those are most of the time business dinners where partners are used to go back and forth, negociate, never sign anything while boozed or in public .. wages are supposed to be private property.
The example you show seems to be signing with somebody that was deeply trusted, so taking it for granted is far more understandable. I get that even in the real world we're probably all guilty of 'signing' certain contracts without reading them fully (e.g. EULA's, TOS agreements), but this is different and it felt forced in this case.
If somebody seems to be trying to rush me into signing a contract without reading it (as Sebastian was) then it's going to naturally raise my caution level and I'm going to be sure to read it even more carefully and dependent on the wording and length, consider consulting a lawyer.

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
woow what a ride.... this is really good.. i don't know how far and how much the different branch you can go.. i like the character i like the family vibe.... i even like some of the male character the friend is cool, the restaurant owner is pretty cool, on most vn usually the other male character is either douchebag or just there in the background....

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just started this and finished ch.1, so far so good, but this is looking like one of the rare VNs I play not only for the 'story' but where I plan on being completely faithful to the wife, aka Louise. Shy of Louise revealing herself to be a cuckquean and encouraging the MC to take on multiple lovers, I'm planning on avoiding all temptation, though I can already tell Danielle is really gonna test my resolve.

That said, Sebastian is a problem that will need to be addressed, but as I've been honest and faithful to Louise about everything, I'm going to trust her when it comes to him and anyone else looking to drive a wedge into their relationship.... until they give me a reason to act. Lastly, Emily did not deserve that fate, it's pretty obvious who was behind it and why, hopefully we can get some justice if not revenge for her and closure for the MC and Louise.

Last edited:

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
very nice game, good characters, interesting story and everything, but... after the death, funeral etc its tragic, i lost my sex mood, i ll continue playing cause story is so well written but, no fap material for me

Reactions: Cenc

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty dry this week, however I'd like to share
a couple of early preview image from the next update:

We flashback to Kimiko's origins, Her mother.

And Kimiko herself in her natural setting, perhaps we may learn her true name...

I've seen those two guys somewhere before....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631335471180.png

Cenc @Dev_Cenc

In celebration of 500 followers I did this special image.
Thank you to those that follow and support my work!

AUG 31, 2021 AT 1:11 PM
Dreams of Reality 0.3.8ALPHA (build 1)

AUG 29, 2021 AT 11:13 AM
500 Twitter Supporters!

In other news, this months ALPHA build should be going up
later today for those on the highest tier support.
Cenc

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
Finally got around to trying this today. I just got past the car crash. Um, explain to me why we were bothering to build up points with Emily?

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes