Talmadge

May 7, 2018
i see on save preview that she is sitting but on load big renpy error.
Yep. That's basically what it does to me. It will load up to her sitting there, I click the butto nto advance, and it gives me the error screen. I click ignore, and it goes to the credits.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Yep. That's basically what it does to me. It will load up to her sitting there, I click the butto nto advance, and it gives me the error screen. I click ignore, and it goes to the credits.
Unfortunately that save file is corrupt. It doesn't even want to load, no matter what version of the game I use. As I said in the previous post, check the version of the game and the mod. if there is a miss-match it will break your saves.

I do not make the MOD, and since it modifies the game files there is always a risk that something get's broken. This is outside of my control as the problem does not exist in the unmodded version of the game. If you have tried a fresh install, and the problem persists you may need to start from the beginning. I can suggest that it might be worth waiting for the next update which is chapter 4, as this introduces achievements and some improved scenes for the previous chapters.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Dreams of Reality 0.4.0 (Ch4: P1) Public Release!

kimiko_27062022.png

I'm pleased to announce the release of Dreams of Reality 0.4.0 (Ch4:p1).

A big shout out is due to my beta testers who always pull through with very little notice.

As usual there are the PC and MAC releases for you to download, as well as the Andriod APK. This time, and for future releases I will be including a Standard Definition (SD) version of the PC release. This is around half the size of the main game as the images will be compressed and of a slightly lower quality.

There will also be an ultra-compressed version, ultra compressed and android versions provided by DarkAssassin.

With that, I present Dreams of Reality 0.4.0.
A brief respite, a break from reality. It's time to recover and leave the past behind you. Relaxation and recuperation are key. What better way than spending time with those you care about? But sometimes, the past doesn't want to be left behind.

Version 0.4.0 Changelog:
  • Game updated to version 0.4.0
  • Fixed a display issue with two of Melissa's bonus images.
  • Clean-up and re-organisation of the project files. Not important to you, but it is for me.
  • Character relationship pages now cleared when starting a new game.
  • Louise now has a relationship page if you're really really mean to her. (You meanies!)
  • Cindy's age has been updated to reflect the fact she has a child.
  • Ren'py updated to latest version 7.4.11.
  • Missing variable found and put back.
  • Alignment on relationship screen fixed.
  • Some improvements to UI screens.
  • Several text corrections to ch1, 2 and 3.
  • Bonus images for Danielle have been corrected.
  • Achievement system implemented.
  • Journal system completely removed as now depreciated.
  • Small corrections to the hidden gallery.
  • Fixed an issue when hitting Sebastian the correct number of times.
  • Graphical choice menu (psudo freeroam system) implemented.
  • Task list added for the above GCM.
DOWNLOAD LINKS
PC - -
MAC - -
ANDRIOD - -
COMPRESSED (PC - SD) -
COMPRESSED (PC - ULTRA) -

Cenc

NB: I will report this post, please allow time for the staff / mods / uploaders to do their thing, additional mirrors will be added soon.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
any femdom in this game and character name, please? Cenc
There is a route that includes some femdom aspects, however it's not a primary focus. If your looking for a full on femdom game, this one won't scratch that itch as it's very light domination. You can change how the person involved in the femdom refers to you.

It also includes maledom, again with the same person in which you can select how you refer to her.

Reactions: sidsan

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dreams of Reality 0.4.0 (Ch4: P1) Public Release!

View attachment 1913996

I'm pleased to announce the release of Dreams of Reality 0.4.0 (Ch4:p1).

A big shout out is due to my beta testers who always pull through with very little notice.

As usual there are the PC and MAC releases for you to download, as well as the Andriod APK. This time, and for future releases I will be including a Standard Definition (SD) version of the PC release. This is around half the size of the main game as the images will be compressed and of a slightly lower quality.

There will also be an ultra-compressed version, ultra compressed and android versions provided by DarkAssassin.

With that, I present Dreams of Reality 0.4.0.
A brief respite, a break from reality. It's time to recover and leave the past behind you. Relaxation and recuperation are key. What better way than spending time with those you care about? But sometimes, the past doesn't want to be left behind.

Version 0.4.0 Changelog:
  • Game updated to version 0.4.0
  • Fixed a display issue with two of Melissa's bonus images.
  • Clean-up and re-organisation of the project files. Not important to you, but it is for me.
  • Character relationship pages now cleared when starting a new game.
  • Louise now has a relationship page if you're really really mean to her. (You meanies!)
  • Cindy's age has been updated to reflect the fact she has a child.
  • Ren'py updated to latest version 7.4.11.
  • Missing variable found and put back.
  • Alignment on relationship screen fixed.
  • Some improvements to UI screens.
  • Several text corrections to ch1, 2 and 3.
  • Bonus images for Danielle have been corrected.
  • Achievement system implemented.
  • Journal system completely removed as now depreciated.
  • Small corrections to the hidden gallery.
  • Fixed an issue when hitting Sebastian the correct number of times.
  • Graphical choice menu (psudo freeroam system) implemented.
  • Task list added for the above GCM.
DOWNLOAD LINKS
PC - MEGA - GOOGLEDRIVE
MAC - MEGA - GOOGLEDRIVE
ANDRIOD - MEGA - GOOGLEDRIVE
COMPRESSED (PC - SD) - GOOGLE DRIVE
COMPRESSED (PC - ULTRA) - MEGA

Cenc

NB: I will report this post, please allow time for the staff / mods / uploaders to do their thing, additional mirrors will be added soon.
"Louise now has a relationship page if you're really really mean to her. (You meanies!)"

I still remember the 1st time I tried to be mean to Louise... wasn't able to play that route after the funeral scene where both are distanced and had to restart the game again. Felt like the story was missing something vital without her... Louise deserves the best of the best.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
This time, and for future releases I will be including a Standard Definition (SD) version of the PC release. This is around half the size of the main game as the images will be compressed and of a slightly lower quality.

Cenc , any chance you could share more details for SD and Ultra compressed versions? Like, what software was used and with what settings was the encode done :geek:

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Cenc , any chance you could share more details for SD and Ultra compressed versions? Like, what software was used and with what settings was the encode done :geek:
I used a script provided to me by the person who does the Andriod version. I used image quality 70 and left the video and audio the same - this was for the SD version. Which came out to about 2Gb.

I did not do the ultra compressed version, but I believe the image quality is at 70 whilst the audio and video are compressed quite heavily (It's a noticeable dip in quality)

The SD version I call a happy 'middle ground' for those on metered connections, whi8lst the ultra compressed is extreme but still playable.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
There is a route that includes some femdom aspects, however it's not a primary focus. If your looking for a full on femdom game, this one won't scratch that itch as it's very light domination. You can change how the person involved in the femdom refers to you.

It also includes maledom, again with the same person in which you can select how you refer to her.
ok but that character name please

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's been a long time since I played, I remembered how much I loved the wife, but I am curious, if we cheat or choose open marriage, will she leave the MC or have her own lovers apart from the MC? I remembered being real conflicted as she was the first wife in a VN I actually wanted to stay married to. I guess what I'm asking is if there will ever be any poly-amorous relationships including husband and wife?

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
It's been a long time since I played, I remembered how much I loved the wife, but I am curious, if we cheat or choose open marriage, will she leave the MC or have her own lovers apart from the MC? I remembered being real conflicted as she was the first wife in a VN I actually wanted to stay married to. I guess what I'm asking is if there will ever be any poly-amorous relationships including husband and wife?
This is a male beta simulator, obviously a wife will sleep only with female

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
If you're sniffing around for NTR (which correct me if I'm wrong), is what is sounds like. There is no NTR in this game whether or not you leave Louise or stay with her, as far as thressomes with MC being involved, not yet.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If you're sniffing around for NTR (which correct me if I'm wrong), is what is sounds like. There is no NTR in this game whether or not you leave Louise or stay with her, as far as thressomes with MC being involved, not yet.
No I am genuinely curious if Louise will leave the MC if he pursues other relationships since I remembered also liking the nurse character. My personal preference would be a throuple with her and Louise if possible, and if not, then I'd probably just stay with Louise. I also thought there was something about an open marriage path, but all things being fair, did not know if I went down that path, if it meant Louise would have her own lovers or she would elect to stay faithful to the MC.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No I am genuinely curious if Louise will leave the MC if he pursues other relationships since I remembered also liking the nurse character. My personal preference would be a throuple with her and Louise if possible, and if not, then I'd probably just stay with Louise. I also thought there was something about an open marriage path, but all things being fair, did not know if I went down that path, if it meant Louise would have her own lovers or she would elect to stay faithful to the MC.
Play the game, and you might just see that first wish you are talking about being set up. But, that one depends on if you're with Louise or not I believe, or if you reconciled. Pretty much everything you are asking about is in the PDF I did.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I really like Louise, but that nurse is very cute. I saw something about an open marriage, but for me, I only want to some kind of throuple with Louise and the nurse. I don't care about any other girl in this game, but I'm not sure if in some point, Louise will start another relationship with another dude or if it will be only with another female character which is fine for me.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I really like Louise, but that nurse is very cute. I saw something about an open marriage, but for me, I only want to some kind of throuple with Louise and the nurse. I don't care about any other girl in this game, but I'm not sure if in some point, Louise will start another relationship with another dude or if it will be only with another female character which is fine for me.
Dev has said he won't show Louise with another man and seems the only way we may see her with another woman is in the planned open relationship both her and the MC talk about if he is interested in that.

If Louise leaves the MC, or if he makes her leave, she stops appearing in the game, so what she is doing after both of them go their separate ways is unknown. Even so I don't think she is going to look for Sebastian or any other guy for comfort after losing her family in a very short time.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Dev has said he won't show Louise with another man and seems the only way she may have a thing with a woman is in the planned open relationship both her and the MC talk about.

If Louise leaves the MC she stops appearing in the game, so what she is doing after both go their separate ways is unknown, but I don't think she is going to look for a new dick after losing her family in a very short time.
Ohhh, really? Nice, then I will replay it and go for that route. Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes