VN Ren'Py Dreamweaver's Curse [v0.3] [Love Fool Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There's really not much to see here so far, not even the skeleton of a story.

Yes, we can see something coming up in the future, but, there's really nothing we can grab on yet. The relationship with the "roommates" is pretty much non-existent. The younger one is a bit more developed, but it's like 0.2 instead of 0.

The older lady you live with, there's really no connection. She's just nice to look at, but incites no type of emotion, at all. The older "roommate" makes me wish she had moved out.

Sofia or whatever her name is, the generic colleague with good intentions and a crush, is still better at this point than the people you live with.

The teacher, please... she may be hot, she may be in heat, but again, no real connection here.

To be frank, I detest mind-control. I was playing this in the hopes that there was something here that would allow me to turn-it-off. But, apparently, no, this game is about "raping" the women by using mind-control.

So, good luck. Unless there's a path to play this without Mind-Control, I have nothing to come here for.

Peace :)

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I've done this before, but I still haven't received a Developer badge for some reason.
Do you have a date / general idea of when there will be more to the game? It is really interesting but where it ends now is not so much a tease but a cock block, lol.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dreamweaver's Curse [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 52mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Good start.
But may I make some suggesting.
In beginning, need some hints to understand possible relations between f...riends.
Need some creepy music in background for atmosphere when player start playing in crypt.
Imho need textbox opacity settings and outlines for text. But not necessary.
He, he, mc, he, him, he, his, he, he, his, he... Guess need some storytelling/dialogues correction (looks like AI btw).
Day2_AfterSchool scene need brightness correction, too dark. Some other scenes have brightness problem too.
Gl anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In beginning, need some hints to understand possible relations between f...riends.
On this specific point, I disagree. I think it's extremely clear who is a sister and who is the mother. Also, the more you do stuff like flirt with "hidden" incest, the more likely the Patreon police will crack down on your game at some point. I would steer clear of any of that stuff if the dev is planning to remain on Patreon.

Reactions: FatGiant
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote