5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Does anyone have a list of all the things he did? I know it's not allowed to upload or link it here, not asking for that, I'm just curious.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Would anyone be able to dl the 4K version of Fair Played (14Gb), and upload here. Mega limits dl to 4 or 5 Gb per file/day. You'd have to use a dl manager or subscribe to Mega to be able to dl large file (14Gb).

mega link

Thanks

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Cool, hope you can provide mirrors. Say cut the video in parts to allow easier dl. Popular mirrors are Workupload and Gofile.
Workupload seems to have a 2GB limit. I'm uploading the whole file on Gofile as I type this, and breaking the video into 4GB files, but not sure where to put them.

Honestly, seems like it might be simple to just rip the sex scene and upload that, but I'm not sure if the stuff I have would degrade the quality.

EDIT: Gofile upload seems to have been successful:

EDIT 2: Also 's a mega folder with the 4GB files.

Last edited:

Garglesk

May 24, 2018
Just to put the information out there you can download files over the size limit from Mega if you use their desktop app. It will still stop when you hit the cap but you can continue where it left off the next day. Defiantly not the best solution but it works

Dec 11, 2021
Just to put the information out there you can download files over the size limit from Mega if you use their desktop app. It will still stop when you hit the cap but you can continue where it left off the next day. Defiantly not the best solution but it works
This is why I hate MEGA, because they force you to pay to have more download bandwidth. I don't have the money damn it! Thanks for this little trick man, it'll get useful for heavy downloads, because the Internet is not the problem, but the site instead.

Dec 11, 2021
BTW I saw people saying there's some animations lost. I'm only interested in the lesbian animation between Claire Redfield & Sherry Birkin, somebody know if that animation is in the collection or not?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes