5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
More like "was known".
Precisely. There are still a few present in the collection (at least they were there the last time I downloaded it), and the rest is spread accross the web, but will not be found here due to aforementioned rule.

Aug 17, 2019
His work's always been some of the best quality wise. It's just a shame my 10+ year old laptop can't run all the 4K versions here.
Also I've only caught up with some of his newer stuff, but I feel like more of his vids used to release way more often and be way longer right? Guess you can attrubute it to him having more exprience making stuff, wanting to try and perfect everything and work with higher quality assets, but I kind of prefered the longer runtime.

JonSnow30899

Oct 13, 2023
I think the reason he takes so long to putting animations out is because unlike most animators he has a day job and most likely works at a prestigious CGI studio and we all know how overworked those Hollywood CGI artists are, it’s also the reason why his stuff is so high quality compared to most others, it’s the only explanation i can find and obviously he would want to be anonymous because if he was found out who he was and especially the fact that he used to post content with underage characters, that would not be good for him or his career

• Hey there
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I think the reason he takes so long to putting animations out is because unlike most animators he has a day job and most likely works at a prestigious CGI studio and we all know how overworked those Hollywood CGI artists are, it’s also the reason why his stuff is so high quality compared to most others, it’s the only explanation i can find
Huh. This is an interesting theory.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes