Viielzz

Mar 23, 2023
how to uncap this game fps? mine got stuck at 14 fps not dropping nor rising, my cpu and GPU utilization are also only at 10-20%

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Ah so September release date currently...hm I hope that they have optimized the game up and made the controls easier to use as I found it to be chewing up too much PC resources and hard to know what I need to be doing in the moment other than button mash my mouse.

Zero000000001

Mar 21, 2021
Ah so September release date currently...hm I hope that they have optimized the game up and made the controls easier to use as I found it to be chewing up too much PC resources and hard to know what I need to be doing in the moment other than button mash my mouse.
You need better equipment then. Even my 9th gen i7-950h with 1660ti can run the game. Settings 3 on graphics is more around 30 fps and runs 95% utilization on the gpu. The cpus is barely stressed mayber around 20%.

• Wow
Reactions: Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
You need better equipment then. Even my 9th gen i7-950h with 1660ti can run the game. Settings 3 on graphics is more around 30 fps and runs 95% utilization on the gpu. The cpus is barely stressed mayber around 20%.
I have upgraded since as I have been needing to do so but I'm surprised you've been able to get 30fps.....I wasn't meaning by my comment that I was struggling to run it just wanting them to optimize it as the 95% utilization occurs for my 2080TI as the game takes it all via the 3D bit of the GPU as the game I believe is always trying to run at 999FPS rather than being cap-able to a certain amount. At least that's the most common reason for that amount of utilization as it also barely touched my CPU too, better optimization would mean that the CPU would maybe take more of the load and the GPU not be served up so freely to be burned up.

• Haha
Reactions: TankyThomas

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
I have upgraded since as I have been needing to do so but I'm surprised you've been able to get 30fps.....I wasn't meaning by my comment that I was struggling to run it just wanting them to optimize it as the 95% utilization occurs for my 2080TI as the game takes it all via the 3D bit of the GPU as the game I believe is always trying to run at 999FPS rather than being cap-able to a certain amount. At least that's the most common reason for that amount of utilization as it also barely touched my CPU too, better optimization would mean that the CPU would maybe take more of the load and the GPU not be served up so freely to be burned up.
SO no just me my rtx 2060ti is also maxed out so yep game need to be optimased

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
xlegendgame It's been a while so I don't even know if the game has an FPS limit setting currently or not but I believe it didn't along side it not being optimized nor does it have an FPS counter as what alerted me to the fact my GPU was getting abused was the fans going despite MSI burner saying things were all good, then I looked at GPU stats in task manager and saw the 3D chart at 100%.

I've learnt that a lot of aspiring game devs forget to not have their games not abuse the 3D resources of a GPU as I've played a few horrible looking games with unlimited view and spawn distance with no FPS limit. When I manage to get an FPS counter on those...the game is getting 999 FPS at max settings, which when turned down still result in the same GPU usage. I have on some games that are like that but old enough gotten that 999FPS and it not use all the GPU's resources, but they are a rarity. Honestly I need to find a program that auto limits all games FPS to a max of 144 FPS as I don't think there's anyone that can see anything faster than that, nor a screen that does more than that. (to my knowledge)

EDIT: Just did a quick search and found this video which gives two methods (one for NVIDIA cards and one for AMD I believe), gonna give it a try when I have time:
EDIT2: Did a test and it did limit FPS in games without me needing to touch their ingame settings to limit FPS and oh boy when I tried it for this game....it needs so much optimization as on level 3 graphics it was around 50-60% 3D usage but on the max (a step up) it went ahead and maxed it (I only tested in the title screen menu!!!). So whatever they add in or turn on via that step up which to myself in the menu I couldn't tell the difference of what it was but for some reason it maxes out my card when it's trying to limit to 142 FPS, I did test having my NVIDIA settings limit it to 59 which resulted in maxed settings causing 80% usage and level 3 causing 30% usage roughly....so take from that as you will but one detail increase is asking for 50% more usage for just 59FPS what is it actually wanting then for 142FPS, 100% increase? (so a total of 160% 3D usage in just the title menu screen!)

Last edited:

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
the free cam option in this game is horrible. You can't move the camera freely and its always locked in one spot and you can't move it freely. Is there like a mod or anything that can change that?

Reactions: TankyThomas

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
SO BAD OPTIMASED THIS GAME AFTER ALL THE FUKING UPDATE THERE STUTTER AND LAG AND GAME EAT ALL THE GPU POWER TOTALY MAXED OUT NO OPTION TO FIX THIS SHIT AND TAKE TOO MUTCH OF VRAM FUCKING HELL NO TEXTURE QUALITY OPTION NOTHING THIS IS A BIG SHAME THIS THE LAST TIME I'M GONNA TEST THIS DAMN FUKING GAME

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
SO BAD OPTIMASED THIS GAME AFTER ALL THE FUKING UPDATE THERE STUTTER AND LAG AND GAME EAT ALL THE GPU POWER TOTALY MAXED OUT NO OPTION TO FIX THIS SHIT AND TAKE TOO MUTCH OF VRAM FUCKING HELL NO TEXTURE QUALITY OPTION NOTHING THIS IS A BIG SHAME THIS THE LAST TIME I'M GONNA TEST THIS DAMN FUKING GAME
No need to shout.

And remember we only have acces to a trial the dev made when he had finished less than 50 % of the game story, event and was still improving the game.

If you wanna shout about lousy coding, wait after testing the final trial / game... (maybe ?)

Reactions: Rat-attack

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Latest dev Ci-En / Fantia.

Look like he should meet the deadline, albeit with a game still needing some bug fix and polishing.
Voice recording starting this week.

And sadly, he still haven't found what cause the memory problem in the 2nd part of the game :(

Also, worth mentionning, the dev is asking peoples to comment on the price and a STEAM release (look like he got some kind of exclusivity deal with Dlsite if translating tool works, so not sure about this one).

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes