Ren'Py Abandoned Drive Story [Demo v0.313] [Erotic Blossom]

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
But she wasn't half naked.:) Or was it?:sneaky:

It is unlikely that we will know for sure, because it was his fantasy.:cool: If you didn't understand, then all the pictures whose edges are covered with a white haze are the fantasy of the main character. Pay attention, when he talks to his mom, there is no haze around her. The MC's mom hands the phone to Kelly, and now she's already sitting on his mom's desk, shrouded in a haze, and Linda, sitting behind her, has disappeared.:unsure: So considering that Kelly has an incredibly sexy voice, it's not surprising that the MC presented her half naked.;)
Ohhh ok, I thought it was a live of her, which was a bit odd, but that makes a lot more sense indeed :)

Reactions: Erotic Blossom

Erotic Blossom

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2018
Wait so the "20 women" are actual REAL women, and not just the mystery gf playing imaginary roleplay with the mc?
Over 20 women in 3 weeks?
Like real women? Different women? o_O o_O
More than 20 real women, not counting the mysterious stranger who plays role-playing games with MC. And possibly less than 20 women. Or maybe (I'm also considering this option) no one women in 3 weeks. I want the players to have a choice, in case they don't like any of the women.

so
no choices? just straight into fucking 1 girl each day?
sounds .. well ... boring
Not necessarily one woman in one day. Maybe one, maybe none, or maybe three, or even more. Everything will depend on the player (as well as on my wild imagination). ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Erotic Blossom

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2018
Just don't think that everyone feels the way some do. Many of us relate better to more masculine characters...and prefer to play men who are men rather than some scrawny hairless kid that looks like a twelve year old boy but is supposed to be an adult. We just tend to not feel the need to follow the flock and constantly bash and complain about the things we don't like as if it's fact and not simply opinion, so are assumed to be in the minority.

And for those who might find my statement offensive, you can find sympathy in the dictionary somewhere between "shit" and "syphilis", but if your skin is that thin, then maybe you shouldn't be sharing your opinions on a forum to begin with. Not that I'm saying those who have posted theirs would be butthurt so easily. It's simply a case of "if anyone is". It's not my intent to offend, or to judge those with different tastes, and I personally believe that most of us here are intelligent and mature enough to endure a bit of ribbing when opinions differ without making it personal. We're all just as entitled to our opinions. I tend to live by an "agree to disagree" take on it and move on. If you dish it and can't take it, not my problem, sorry, but not sorry, and get some baby powder for your butthurt.
Thanks. It's nice that your first message on this forum was in my support.;)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
More than 20 real women, not counting the mysterious stranger who plays role-playing games with MC. And possibly less than 20 women. Or maybe (I'm also considering this option) no one women in 3 weeks. I want the players to have a choice, in case they don't like any of the women.

Not necessarily one woman in one day. Maybe one, maybe none, or maybe three, or even more. Everything will depend on the player (as well as on my wild imagination). ;)
did you changed the tags?
wasnt it stated as " no choices" ? :unsure:
wouldnt had comented like this if not :unsure:

Erotic Blossom

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2018
Is it going to be a kinetic novel or are you planning to include some meaningful choices that change the story line and/or shape the MC's traits of character?
It's not going to be a kinetic novel. There will be a lot of choices in the game, which will determine how the course of events will develop. The only thing that the player will not be able to influence is that at the beginning of each chapter the MC arrives at a certain place, and at the end of the chapter he leaves from there. And it is also possible for some central events of the chapters, but this is questionable. It would be much more interesting for the players if every important (central) event developed differently, depending on the player's choice.

Erotic Blossom

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2018
From MC's best friend in "Become a RockStar" to unparalleled Casanova, what a shift in his career!:KEK:
The Marine Corps is changing people.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I didn't actually play the game you're talking about. But I understand that they have the same face.:eek:

Erotic Blossom

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2018
did you changed the tags?
wasnt it stated as " no choices" ? :unsure:
wouldnt had comented like this if not :unsure:
There has never been such a tag. Unless the moderators put it up, which is unlikely. Maybe they put it because in this version of the game there is no way to choose yet. But I never thought that my game would be without elections. On the contrary, I want as many branches and choices as possible. It's definitely not going to be a kinetic novel.

• Love
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Erotic Blossom

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2018
On-hold or Abandoned?? No news since February!!
Hi, guys. ;)
I've been getting emails lately asking if I've stopped making the game. I answer the question. The game is not abandoned. Work on it continues.(y)

The thing is that in February the war began in Ukraine. And I had to move to another country. Making a bunch of documents, extending the possibility of residence and other things did their job - the game began to be created more slowly. And since I am also a parent, I have to spend a lot of time with my child.:eek:

But I also have good news. About 500 new renders have already been made. Yes, for such a long time it seems like a small amount, but all things considered, I tried my best.:cool:

Now I have built a work schedule for myself so that new renders will be prepared faster, namely about 70 per week. I will publish more accurate data on the work done for all people in the public domain on Patreon.:D

Now you can download the links in the theme of the game Demo v0.313. Perhaps from a plot point of view, you will find something familiar for yourself, but I inserted sounds there))).

In general, wait for the news, follow my social networks and you will be aware of all the ongoing events regarding my game.:love:

Reactions: Dorf56 and ticcl