• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Yeah, I also hope to see more of this. This demo is one of the most interesting games on this site, imo.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017

Hello everyone, , it took quite a while to complete it, but we're happy you stayed with us during whole development window, next chapter should be released by the end of the year and also we're planning to release a mini-update sometimes before release of Chapter 3.

SAVES FROM 1ST CHAPTER NOT SUPPORTED, please start a new game! Hold ctrl for fast skipping!

Changelog:

- New characters: Alicia, Jessica and Chu
- Story development for July, Natalie and Jessica
- 4 new artworks with Jessica
- 3 new artworks scenes with Natalie
- 1 new artwork with Jessica and Natalie
- 5 new artworks with July, Alicia and Chu
- 1 new artwork with rideshare service

Please enjoy!

Chapter 2 will be available for:
Stella tier: 23.9
Natalie tier: 29.9

[ ]

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
The dreaded "Previous saves don't work". If devs are going to do that at least include a save with the update instead of expecting those who have hung on to grind through the old content again. Pretty sure testing would provide the opportunity to create a save.8

Yes, I get that this is early and there isn't that much content to grind through at this point. Yes, I get that ctrl will speed things up. But the game will get longer eventually, and sitting there pressing ctrl and trying to remember all the choices each time will get old. A working save gives those players the option to head straight into new content or go over the old if they so wish. I'm hoping that having to start from scratch each time doesn't become a habit.

Reactions: fakehb
Jul 11, 2018
The girl with the long brown hair looks almost identical to Relena Peacecraft/Darlian from Gundam Wing. If I didn't know any better, I'd almost think a couple of the images in thumbnail #2 were traced screencaps

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Is it just me or does the android version not work? It also renames the file to a completely different game. Any fixes would be greatly appreciated!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Welcome back Dev - it was about time (6 months)!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes