8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Can anyone tell me the plot premise? The overview tells you pretty much nothing.
Well, from what I've seen playing through both chapters... the plot premise is you drive around a couple of very wealthy bombshells and discover stuff about them. Good and bad. Oh, and if you make the right choices you get to play lego's with them too.

Like many have said in this thread, the art is teriffic. For me though the writing is what's most impressive. It's the toppest of notches. Of course good art and great writing make for compelling reading and it's making me rethink my own lacklustre VN attempts.

Grrrrr. :)

Reactions: desmosome

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Considering that Tekuho loves working on trap stuff, I'd say it's a pretty good possibility.
I'd agree but I won't celebrate until official confirmation though.. who knows, he might wanna go a different route with this project.. time will tell, fingers crossed AF though ^^

Reactions: spitfire335

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
Not sure if it's the addon, but in Chapter 2 I keep getting exceptions:
NameError: name 'july_crrent_points' is not defined

I think it was due to being an old save.

Pithos14

Dec 18, 2017
Not sure if it's the addon, but in Chapter 2 I keep getting exceptions:
NameError: name 'july_crrent_points' is not defined

I think it was due to being an old save.
Yeah the old saves aren't compatible.

any natalie scenes in this version?
I don't think so? There's stuff with July, her friends or you can watch a couple in the backseat but nothing with Natalie, at least from what I can tell

lewy9

Oct 23, 2017
I think the game has great story telling, I genuinely read and thinking a lot, The amount of choice is just right, not too much that it become annoying, but not too few to be boring. By the way, how can write review?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Damn... Render/Drawing style looks superior and i love it. Only concern/disappointment of mine is not having animated sex scenes... I hope DEV will start adding properly animated sex scenes.

Reactions: bruce555
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes