Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021

If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac. I've just confirmed it works with this game (I'm using a mac).

Reactions: berb

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
The lack of soundtrack, sound effects and VAs gets more underwhelming with each playtrought. Here hoping in the future Teku and Manitu add some noise, because even NTRMan has audio and voice acting, i guess he has more experience compare to the other two when it comes to making VNs, because i find hard to believe they dont have budget to spend on that.

Jun 28, 2020
any news?
Looks like they're working on it. For more details subscribe or wait for someone to post patreon only posts. Meanwhile, this is from a public post:

Hello dear patrons, we happy to present you character bio's we've been working on whole May, starting with Natalie!

This is a new reward for our Patrons, we will post two characters each month for a whole Summer, SFW version would be available for all our patrons and NSFW versions would be available for $10 patrons and above tiers!

Thank you for your valuable support and have a nice weekend!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the animations not playing? I can view them from the game folder, but they won't show up in game. I play on a Win PC with well above average specs.

Jan 9, 2019
Looks like they're working on it. For more details subscribe or wait for someone to post patreon only posts. Meanwhile, this is from a public post:

Hello dear patrons, we happy to present you character bio's we've been working on whole May, starting with Natalie!

This is a new reward for our Patrons, we will post two characters each month for a whole Summer, SFW version would be available for all our patrons and NSFW versions would be available for $10 patrons and above tiers!

Thank you for your valuable support and have a nice weekend!
this looks fantastic, can't wait to see new update, any word when it's coming out?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1659739054620.png

Hello dear patrons, promised little update is finally here and ($2)

Changelog:

Chapter 3 ------------------> Chapter 3.5:
- 5 new artworks for July path in Chapter 2
- 1 new artworks for Kessie path in Chapter 3

Please enjoy!

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
View attachment 1967504

Changelog:

Please enjoy!
Still haven't figured out what the new artworks are in the path.

Reactions: fortuna95

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
Still haven't figured out what the new artworks are in the path.
They're added during the evening at the club at chapter 2 if you stay with July instead of going with Chu and the blonde to sniff cocaine.
It's cool to have them as it gives life to the scene, but it's not enough when you remind yourself that the last update was released 3 months ago.
The development of this game is moving forward at the pace of a snail :(

• Sad
Reactions: sztrb and fortuna95

CoccygealBoner

Oct 13, 2018
View attachment 1967504

Changelog:

Please enjoy!
I couldn't find a link for this.
Am I missing something?

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes